Gypsy Bridal Hair Artists

East Setauket, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gypsy Bridal Hair Artists is a New York-based beauty company that specializes in wedding day hairstyles for brides. We offer brides a stress-free experience by helping them pick the perfect hairstyle for their wedding day, achieving any look they desire. She is happy to travel to brides located anywhere between Manhattan, New York and Montauk, New York.

Experience
For over 20 years , GBHA has been creating beautiful hairstyles for brides. They have previously been recognized as Best of Long Island Weddings for Bridal Hair Care from 2013 - 2019.

GBHA are delighted to offer on-site beauty services. Using the finest products, the team will create a flawless look for your wedding day . GBHA can also help you find a headpiece to add to your hairstyle. Group services are available for your bridal party, Complete your look with false lashes and airbrush makeup.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Alexandra M. Married on 11/19/2021

Bride & Bridal Party Hair

I booked Gypsy Hair Lounge basically on the spot after I met them at a friend’s wedding I was in. Nicole and her team are not only so professional and talented, but they are so much FUN. I knew after getting ready with them for my friend’s wedding I needed that same energy for my own. My hair and my girls’ hair stayed ALL DAY and did not budge through dancing, insane wind, sweating, and over 13 hours of wedding glory. They are truly a stand out vendor and I think it’s really special when you can connect with the people that are helping you plan your big day. Nicole and her team feel like friends now and I am so glad I got to spend my wedding morning with them. I would book them over and over again without hesitation!!
  • Megan
    Megan E. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing experience with Gypsy Bridal Hair Artists!

I have being going to Nicole since I was 7 years old for haircuts so there was no doubt in my mind that she and her team would be my bridal hair stylists for my November 2021 wedding! Nicole and Jennie were amazing! They were able to execute my vision across my hair, my maid-of-honor's hair and my bridesmaid hair with three different styles and they were so professional on the day-of. They started at 4am and ran ahead of schedule from the moment they arrived while still making the entire bridal party feel comfortable, special and excited for the rest of the day. I would HIGHLY recommend Gypsy Bridal Hair Artists for anyone looking for an incredible bridal experience!
  • Alexis
    Alexis L. Married on 10/23/2021

Love Cynthia & Nicole

Cynthia & Nicole are the dream team when it comes to hair! My wedding day was perfect thanks to these two. My bridal party looked amazing & so did my mom & mil. I highly recommend these two!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Village Florist & Events Village Florist & Events Wedding Florists

I met Nicole by chance when we had done an event together and have been recommending her ever since. Not only is she sweet and down to earth, she's a professional. She has a passion for what she does and I know how beautiful she makes my brides feel.

The Crescent Beach Club The Crescent Beach Club Banquet Halls

Nicole does a great job and every bride is always pleased...

Fancy Faces Fancy Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is professional, talented and very skilled in her craft. I have worked many weddings with her and she has never had one unhappy client! ~Lisa - Fancy Faces

1389 NY-25A East Setauket, NY, 11733

Winner of Best of Long Island Bridal Hair Care 2014 Winner of Weddingwire Couples' Choice Awards From Manhattan to Montauk... Will Travel For Bridal Parties & Special Events Talented Makeup Team Available by Request
Location of (Gypsy Bridal Hair Artists)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding