Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gumbo Entertainment

Gumbo Entertainment has been providing Southern California with outstanding wedding service since 2005. Offering across the board services for all of your wedding needs, this enthusiastic and highly skilled team of MC’s and DJ’s has quickly become one of Southern California’s premiere entertainment companies.

Utilizing years of experience, Gumbo Entertainment approaches every wedding with personalized attention. Knowing that every ceremony and reception is unique, Gumbo ensures that the atmosphere, music, and memories created on your special day are exactly what you want.

Gumbo Entertainment loves what they do, and they have a great time doing it! They take care of every detail, from beginning to end, so that you don’t have to. All you have to do is relax, take it all in, and enjoy the fun they create!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

12 Reviews for Gumbo Entertainment

We owe Todd a huge thank you for giving us the wedding we always pictured! Music is incredibly important to us, so we interviewed a dozen DJs before landing on Gumbo Entertainment. It was clear from our first meeting that Todd is extremely professional, super knowledgeable, and most importantly a great listener. We had a litany of specific and idiosyncratic requests that Todd made happen. Whenever we hit a roadblock, Todd found a solution to get around it. When we needed to adjust our whole setup for the rain, Todd painlessly reworked it all. He met with us often (even though we were planning from out-of-town) and double-checked ever last detail to make sure we got the wedding we wanted. Ultimately, it paid off handsomely. There wasn't a moments lull on the dance floor! And our guests are still talking about how perfect the music was.

Profile Picture Omar, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd Buteaux was about as good as a DJ gets! We bought a "Wed Deal" and then panicked afterwards knowing that the DJ can make or break the wedding. I emailed Gumbo and Todd reassured me that he had been in the business for over 20 years and I shouldn't worry. I still worried a little but decided that it was a done deal. About 3weeks before the wedding we met with Todd and breathed a sigh of relief, as we immediately felt comfortable with him. He did not disappoint! The dance floor was filled all night and everyone commented on what a great DJ he was! He even hit the dance floor at the end of the evening and boy could he dance! I would not only recommend Todd, I would go so far as to say, it would be a loss if you can't hire him for your wedding, or party!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding this past weekend and Gumbo made it one of the greatest parties I could have ever imagined. Todd was more than accommodating for all of our requests, providing all of the extra equipment we needed and helping out throughout the night! We really enjoyed the teamwork that we felt working with him as we blended some wedding classics with our own personal music selections. I never once felt nervous about the music and when planning a wedding, that is a HUGE relief. Thank you Todd for making the night SUPER fun and memorable. And thanks for being so willing to travel!!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/20/12, 1 Review