1002 17th Street, Bedford, IN 47421 Map · Phone number

About GuerrillaShots

After 7 years of experience with weddings, I have trained myself well to pick out the most special candid moments that start your day whether that's with the bride and her bridesmaids in the salon or with the decorators who are busy pulling details together, and when it's time, I move quickly and quietly during the ceremony, capturing each special moment as it unfolds. During the reception, my second photographer and I continue to hunt for touching and memorable candid moments to ensure you may truly relive your wedding day whenever you choose. GuerrillaShots is professional and we're not shy in the least. We'll take you out for that jaw-dropping bride and groom shoot, climb bridges, stop traffic (literally!) and really use our creative eye to find the shots that you will both love forever. Every wedding I have shot, I make it a standard to capture the guests in couples, groups, or circles of friends so that when it's all said and done, the newly wed couple and their families can remember exactly who was there to celebrate this new beginning. As head photographer, I take personal interest in making sure each wedding I shoot is represented in it's own personality and to the taste of the couple I am working for. I have successfully captured weddings of all styles, including traditional, funky and fun, outdoors, costume receptions and those that are completely outside of the box. I treasure the details of your event, using the best lenses to record every prong on your ring and every sparkle in your decor, the tears your groom might try to blink away, and the amazing dance moves you didn't even know your uncle had. We like to have a good time with those whom we work closely with, because not only does it ease the overall atmosphere of the day but simply because the more we know you and your fiance, the better we can photograph for you. When considering GuerrillaShots for your wedding you will find us fun, professional and efficient; hire us and find out just how well we cover special events like yours!

"We" refers to my two person team, myself-Head Photographer Tara Jones and my best friend and amazingly talented Second Photographer, Erin Lally.

Booth214