Dedham, MA 02026 Map · Phone number

About Group Beauté

ABOUT GB

Group Beaute is a team of Fashion and Beauty industry professionals that will share their real world experiences, skills, trade secrets and style. Every member of our team is currently a working professional make-up artist ensuring that you will receive the latest trends, techniques and product knowledge. Group Beaute provides a highly sought-after make-up artistry service that is nationwide. We pride ourselves on representing some of the best in the business. When booking with Group Beaute you will be presented with an artist who is experienced, competent and reliable.

GroupBeauteREVERSEberrywhitesmall72dpi
GroupBeauteREVERSEberrywhitesmall72dpi
daylanaoum

3 Reviews for Group Beauté

Philomena · Married on 09/24/2011

Alicia Zefta is an amazing makeup artist. Moreover, she only uses the finest products on the market for her clients. After telling Alicia how I would like my makeup to look for the wedding, she suggested a few ways to enhance the makeup to look good for the camera (fake lashes, specific highlighting of colors, etc.). My maid of honor and I liked our trial so much that we went to Alicia for our makeup before the rehearsal dinner and got it done up in a fun, bold way whereas the wedding was clean and fresh. She executed both styles effortlessly and was such a pleasure to work with and be around. I can not recommend Alicia's services more!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Sherri · Married on 09/17/2011

Alicia was incredible, and I couldn't have been happier with the results! She executed exactly what I wanted and was so easy to work with. The quality of the makeup she used came out amazing in the photos and lasted through the entire day of my wedding. I can't say enough nice things about her!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Dalya · Married on 08/14/2010

Great services, amazing Makeup. Referred her to one of my good friends for her wedding also.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Group Beauté FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• Dedham, 02026 See on map