419 Gentry St suite 207, Spring, TX 77373 Map · Phone number

• Floral Farmasee

14 Reviews for Griveras Floral Designs

Jeni M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Great Flowers

I trust them with my wedding flowers and I could not ask for better flowers! The center pieces and the church flower arraignments where delicate and beautiful! The bridal bouquet was the one of my dreams! Boutonnières matched the girls corsages! And the corsages were very high quality and baby resistant!!!! ( my 5 month old nice decided to attack one of the corsages and it remained intact!!! ) communication with Griselda was great!! I will come back here for all my flower needs!!! Thank you very much!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

If you want BEAUTIFUL flowers and GREAT service Griveras Floral Designs is the place to go. Griselda is an amazing person and knows how to put together just what you need. She did all my flowers for my wedding and I was more than pleased with her work. She is professional, reliable, and helpful. My bouquet was stunning and the center pieces were just what I was looking for. She delivered everything the day of the wedding on time and labeled everything so that it would be easy to know who gets what (boutonnieres, brides maids bouquets, flower girl, toss bouquet, etc.). If you are looking for beautiful flowers and professionalism, Griveras Floral is the best.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nelly · Married on 07/17/2015

I couldn't have been happier with Griveras Floral Design. Griselda is AWESOME she helped make our wedding day the most beautiful and memorable experience of our lives. The flowers, candles, and arrangements were perfect (well beyond my expectations). Griveras Floral Design is a true florist and design firm who also helped with my linens and other decorations throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! I was blown away by the final product and so grateful for all she did to add to our special day. I would highly recommend her :) Thank you Griselda

Sent on 08/10/2015

• Candy Buffets of Houston
    Candy Buffets of Houston Wedding Favors

When I saw the beautiful table centerpieces I was quite impress n the bouquet.was exquisite. She is a real professional n attention to detail in setting up is very efficient n stylish. You wont be disappointed..

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• 419 Gentry St suite 207 Spring, TX, 77373 See on map
    Location of (Griveras Floral Designs)