Grits Bits Georgia Gifts

Atlanta, GA View map

Welcome your guests with our Georgia gift baskets and Georgia products featuring our award-winning "Grits Bits" cheese biscuits and cookies baked with grits. Great for wedding favors or hotel welcome gifts paired with GA Peanuts, GA Peach Jelly Beans, Peach-shaped chocolates, peach candy, pecan pralines & more. Quick turnaround, free metro Atlanta pickup, or local hotel delivery available.

Since 1987, owner Diane Pfeifer has been providing affordable Georgia gifts with a southern twist for brides and corporate events.

Grits Bits were used in "swag bags" for Food Network's Rachael Ray, and in wedding welcome bags for Bobby Deen. Join these celebrities and welcome your guests with Grits Bits Georgia Gifts!

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gayle Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful Products and Service

I ordered gift baskets for out-of-town guests who were attending my daughter's wedding. The baskets were awesome and included peanuts, pralines, Coca Colas, and Grits Bits cookies. The owner even agreed to include the personalized Coca Cola bottles I ordered. The customer service was awesome.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ordered my hotel bags from Grits Bits and Diane was just amazing. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend!
    Donna Married on 09/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Diane was wonderful ! She always responded to emails right away! Very helpful and very very nice ! Prices were very reasonable! I will do business with diane again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Grits Bits Georgia Gifts 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor Wedding Florists

Order some for one of my Corp Client to make a Basket . My Client truly enjoyed the product and the theme. Great Georgia Item.

Brette Start Brette Start Wedding Florists

Grits Bits has a very unique product that Brides and their guests will talk about for years to come. I love working with Diane and her company. Any and Every Georgia fan should try her product and send a little bit of Grits Bits home with their guests.

PO Box 52404 Atlanta, GA, 30355
Location of (Grits Bits Georgia Gifts)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding