Birmingham, AL 35201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About Grissom Productions

Please visit www.vimeo.com/grissomproductions to view our videos.

We consider each of our products to be an investment, rather than a typical business transaction.  As a result of using up-to-date technology, our videos allow you to relive these special moments as you celebrate your 10, 25, and 50 year wedding anniversaries.  Our products are also ideal for sharing with your children, out of town family and friends, and many more!

We strive to make the process as simple and relaxed as possible for our clients, while producing custom made videos that complement each particular bride and groom.  As a result, we offer three separate packages: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.  You may also choose to further customize any of these packages to suit your needs, by incorporating "à la carte" style options.

Our number one goal is to poduce a video that satisfies our clients 100%.  We strive for excellence in all that we do and would love to create a special film just for you!  Remember, videography tells a story. Let us tell your story! Contact us today at (205) 329-6473 or email us at matt@grissomproductions.com!

Follow Grissom Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Litany Media
  • ValCinema Weddings
  • Defining Moments Media
  • Lumpstick Productions L.L.C.
josh elizabeth
Photos 23 Photos
Videos 7 Videos

18 Reviews for Grissom Productions

Laura · Married on 01/23/2016

Matt was amazing! I couldn't ask for a better videographer, nor a better wedding video. To say I love our video is an understatement. Matt was at the venue early - before anyone else. He had already checked out the venue and got outside shots. He was extremely professional throughout the day. And the best part of all is that I am totally in love with our final video! I can not recommend Grissom productions enough!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

At first I wasn't going to hire a videographer because of my budget but then I ended up booking Grissom Productions and I am SO glad I made that decision because it would've been my biggest regret!! Matt was one of my favorite vendors to work with. He listened to everything I requested for my video and I couldn't be happier with the results! I am so glad I am able to relive our special day over and over again!

Sent on 08/10/2015

I worked with Grissom Productions to capture my recent wedding. I have not yet received the final product (my event was one week ago), but I can speak wonders of their services.
    I contacted Matt around two weeks before the wedding, having forgotten to hire a videographer at that point. To my suprise, he was more than willing to work with me, even offering me a discount for booking in the off-season! Not to mention traveling from Birmingham to Huntsville for a very minimal fee.
    On our wedding day, he blended into the background perfectly, while still managing to capture all the important moments.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Award

Grissom Productions Pricing

Grissom Productions Price Rates

• The Sterling Castle Mansion Weddings

As a wedding planner I am always happy when a bride chooses to get a videographer. Grissom Productions is great at capturing all the little moments of your day that you might not have even seen when you caught up in the emotion of your day. You can't hear a voice on a photograph, listen to a vow, or hear the toasts that were made. Grissom Productions will provide you with great memories that you can watch AND listen to for years to come.

• See on map
    2053296473 (Phone number)
    9:00am-7:00pm CST
    Location of (Grissom Productions)