19035 Greystone Road, White Hall, MD 21161 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About GREYSTONE Photographics

Greystone Photographics provides digital, unobtrusive, professional photojournalistic & traditional portrait and event photography for your every need. With over 50+ years of experience in the industry, we are...

Personal. Professional. Prepared.

WeddingWire01

6 Reviews for GREYSTONE Photographics

• laryn

Laryn · Married on 09/13/2008

The entire crew at Greystone Photographics were wonderful from the first meeting, at a bridal show, to the present! I knew from meeting Norman and Lauren at the bridal show, these were the people I could trust with photgraphing my wedding. Their outstanding preparedness still amazes me. They were ready with solutions to every problem (no matter how small) we encountered! The biggest problem we are facing is which of the hundreds of beautiful photographs to purchase!

Sent on 12/07/2008

Brenda · Married on 09/06/2008

Norman, Lauren and Penny were wonderful! The team helped make the day so much better. Everything started with me with meeting them at the Bridal Show at the Fair Grounds last Jan 13, 2008. I booked them in that do. I just felt that Norman and Lauren were a perfect fit to capture my wedding day.
    My family has been working with the Greystone staff since the beginning of the year. My maid of honor wanted to capture the moments of my Wedding Shower. She also used Greystone Photographic. Lauren did a great job! Most of the guest at the shower said Lauren was so wonderful, professional, and part of the family.
    The day of the wedding Norman , Lauren, and Penny showed up and I realized wow this happening. With the checklist Normans supplied me and I filled out and returned to them. The staff did a great job getting the shots I wanted to remember. Every time I needed anything one of them was by my side and asking "what can I get you. How can I help you? and so on."
    After the wedding, I have been in contact with Lauren about once a week. Greystone posted my wedding picture on a web site so the guest could purchase them. I thought that idea was awesome.
    I have since a lot of the guest since the wedding and they mention to me how I have such a hard job a head of me picking out shots for my wedding album because all the shots are so good.
    Norman, Lauren and Penny, are wonderful! You need them for your wedding day. They will make the day so much more and then some.

Thank for everything!
    Greystone Photographic is the Best!

Sent on 12/06/2008

Katie · Married on 04/27/2007

Absolutely wonderful to work with Greystone. Very personable and interactive throughout the wedding and the quality of the product was impecable!

They were very flexible and accommadating with such little wiggle room before the event.

Sent on 12/17/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

GREYSTONE Photographics FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GREYSTONE Photographics 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and get $50 Photography Credit!
    Mention Wedding Wire and sign a contract and receive an additional $50 towards your wedding album or prints!

• Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up
    Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with this company in the past and have always had a very positive experience. They are creative, caring and attentive to each event they have been chosen to do. I find their presence unobtrusive and flexible working with all vendors to capture the memories in a special way! They go above and beyond the "call of duty" and I would highly advise any bride to be to look their way!

• 19035 Greystone Road White Hall, 21161 See on map
    8006966034 (Other Phone Number)