Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Gregory Blake Sams Events

Gregory Blake Sams Events is a wedding planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina that will design your celebration with detail and seamless execution. They produce weddings that exceed each of their clients' unique needs.

Experience
The team at Gregory Blake Sams Events has tons of experience in management and the hospitality industry. Gregory Blake Sams has over 10 years of event management experience and has executed over 100 events ranging from intimate dinner parties to grand galas. Ginger Hubner is a logistical mastermind and has over 30 years of experience in hotel and meeting management, while Mary Martha Bailey's passion and enthusiasm has impressed clients for the past decade.

Gregory Blake Sams Events will continuously be communicating, editing and refining every detail to ensure that everything goes perfectly. They will oversee the logistics and design of your wedding so that your initial ideas become reality.

Follow Gregory Blake Sams Events on

Gregory Blake Sams Events 4
Gregory Blake Sams Events 5

sara · Married on 10/19/2018

simply the best

​Mary Martha, Blake and the team at Gregory Blake Sams Events went above and beyond to ensure we had the best wedding day - better than we could have ever imagined. ​We were able to enjoy the wedding and the entire process stress-free! They were so wonderful to work with - it truly felt like you were working with your friends in such a short time. We looked forward to all of our meetings & calls. Their vision and design is impeccable and matched our ideas so perfectly. I trusted them completely with the design and was ecstatic the first time I walked into the reception room. There was no detail missing. Being from out of state, we couldn't have picked a better team to ensure everything was perfect. They ensured we were always on our budget and managed the vendors seamlessly. Their professionalism and work ethic is unmatched. Great people & a great company with the best taste! I can't say enough about this wonderful team - truly the best decision that we made.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

Gregory Blake Sams Events came to us highly recommended last summer by several local Charlestonians who'd attended many fabulous GBSE events. We couldn't be more thrilled with the level of professionalism, attention to detail, and work ethic of Blake and Mary Martha.

Blake and Mary Martha worked absolutely tirelessly for a year to ensure that every detail of our party was perfect. Anything I wanted, they found a way to provide for us. I never had to lift a finger for my party.

Their taste is impeccable. I've never seen so many charming details with the linens, flowers and design they chose for us. Their style reflects their deep knowledge of Southern design and classic good taste with a wonderfully whimsical flair. I trusted them completely to make our vision come to life, and I was overwhelmed with the beautiful results of their work.

GBSE has years of experience with local Charleston vendors which allows them to work seamlessly to plan and execute events-from flowers to music, they can arrange it all. And despite their busy schedules, they are alway available to you to answer questions or just chat.

Working with the team was a pure delight. Not only are they the most talented event planners I've ever worked with, they are so charming and fun. Never has planning a party been as delightful for me as it has been working with Blake and Mary Martha. They made me feel like their most important client and an old friend. I cannot recommend them any more highly. GBSE is simply the best. Whether you're planning a small dinner party or a huge wedding, you'll be thrilled with hiring GBSE for your next event.

Gregory Blake Sams Events 6
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2017

Going into to wedding everyone told me be prepared for things to go wrong on the wedding day/weekend but try and smile through it. It is safe to say with Gregory Blake Sams Events everything went perfectly, there wasn't one detail out of place. I come from a perfectionist family so believe me when I say this is not an exaggeration, everything was better and my wildest dreams. If you are looking for a team of professionals who know their stuff and are capable of giving you your dream (worry free, I might add) then this is absolutely where you need to be looking. I have no doubt that every project they do exceeds the expectations of their clients.

Gregory Blake Sams Events 7
    Gregory Blake Sams Events 15
    Gregory Blake Sams Events 16
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Gregory Blake Sams Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Charleston, 29403 See on map