Greg Wyatt Photography

Greg Wyatt Photography

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

54 Reviews for Greg Wyatt Photography

Additional Hours (4)
Proofs (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

I'm so pleased that we decided to go with Greg as our engagement and wedding photographer! He exceeded all expectations. He is extremely talented and has a unique eye for capturing creative and interesting shots. In addition, Greg was extremely responsive and accommodating to our vision and requests. He is also a kind and lovely person, and made both of us feel comfortable and at ease during our sessions. And lastly, his pricing is incredibly reasonable for what you will be receiving. If you are on the fence about a photographer, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg was awesome to work with. I really feel like he went above and beyond for us, from our first point of contact. We had a special situation before confirming our date and he was really flexible with us and made it work. I found him through a friend and I was blown away when looking at her photos. We had our wedding at our family's church and even though it isn't a scenic location, our photos tell a different story, they are incredible! He has a really special gift of capturing moments; I can look at our photos and feel exactly what I was feeling in that moment because of how beautifully he captured it. We could not be happier with our decision to go with him :-)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We simply could not have wished for a better photographer. Greg is extremely friendly, flexible, and takes the most amazing photos. He has a great eye for picking out scenery, lighting and ambiance for sunset photos, and is very effective in getting everyone together to make sure you get all the photos you want with family and friends. After a long search for a wedding photographer, we could not have imagined a better one.

Profile Picture Daan, 4/15/17, 1 Review