Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Greg Lee Entertainment

Much more than music, we make memories!

The CHUCK TAYLORS is a polished group of FULL-TIME professional entertainers that specializes in weddings and corporate events.

We are  ENERGETIC and ENGAGING. We are not  a cheesy "WEDDING SINGER" kind of band.

We are fun, funny and we play GREAT music, something for everyone on your guest list. We Offer UNLIMITED Hours of music, with SEAMLESS TRANSITIONS and MASH UPs, much like a DJ. Boy Bands, Girl Bands, Rock, Rap, Country, Pop, Polka-  you name it, we can play it.

We play for COCKTAILS, DINNER, then a nearly 4 HOUR DANCE set with NO BREAK (seriously) We offer a Professional and experienced MASTER of CEREMONIES, too.  We can TAKE REQUESTS all night and we play to the crowd in front of us, as we DON'T USE pre-made SONG LISTS.

We know over 2,800 songs  and the EXPERIENCE of 6,400 events, from Palm Beach to Pittsburgh. And, we are very AFFORDABLE!

513-328-6221

Ceremony (8)
Willing to Travel (7)
Learning New Songs (4)
Sample Music (1)

As a couple that never heard The Chuck Taylors play in person until the night of our wedding was risky but SO WORTH IT! We heard about them through friends and they were absolutely AMAZING! They played all night long and were such a fun group of men! We had the time of our lives!!! They were so kind, easy to talk to, and very accommodating to our needs! BEST BAND AROUND!

Profile Picture Carley, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

They are the best decision I made for the entire wedding. Our wedding date was planned solely on their availability and the rest didn't matter. They did not disappoint. The dance floor was ful the entire evening. Wonderful men who show up ready to give the bride and groom the night of their dreams. I want to get married every night just to have them there. Love them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Right off the bat: book these guys if they're available. They're everything you want in a wedding band and for the best price we've seen from any live band. Greg played our entire reception from the start of cocktail hour to the end of the reception, a total of 6 hours, with one 15 minute DJ break. He easily MCd our reception with just a rough timeline provided to him the week before. But these are just logistical things, the reason I'm telling you to book The Chuck Taylors is that they're performers. Greg expertly read the floor and played the perfect song to keep people dancing for four hours, which in retrospect seems impossible. He adjusted his setlist based on speeches the Best Men gave, and he adjusted it in the middle of the night by having a conversation with me while I was dancing and he was playing. The guitarist came out into the crowd while he was playing a solo during Hang On Sloopy. The guitarist also came out and joined the crowd in a conga line during one song. The band learned our first dance song in the week leading up to the wedding and when it came time for the last dance, they asked if we wanted to sing it for the crowd (of course we did!) I could keep listing these magical little moments that The Chuck Taylors created but the point is this: my wedding was perfect, more special than I could've imagined it being. A HUGE part of the reason it went so well was that we hired The Chuck Taylors. If they put on half the show they did for our wedding they'd still be worth twice the price.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Greg Lee Entertainment Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

9 Photos

9 Photos

5 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I cannot say enough about Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors! They are professional, fun, and so very talented. They will keep your dance floor moving and shaking all night long! Greg is so easy to work with and is the absolute definition of a great front man! I love working with this band!

Greg and his band have a wonderful ability to create beautiful and fun music that get's everyone on the dance floor!

Fun energy and keeps the dance floor packed. I enjoy working with Greg.

A joy to work with. Recommend to all my clients!

Greg is a FABULOUS entertainer!!! I would highly recommend him & his group to anyone interested in live music for their event or wedding. Fun/Classy & Memorable are a few words that come to mind from my experience working weddings with Greg.... gets people moving & keeps the party going!

Events