Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Greg Lee Entertainment

Much more than music, we make memories!

If you need to hire a wedding band in Cincinnati  Columbus Louisville Lexington, The Chuck Taylors is the perfect choice. We are FUN, ENERGETIC and ENGAGING, appropriate for all of your guests, and we do not play the same 'tired' music that most bands play.

• We are fun, funny and we play GREAT music, something for everyone on your guest list.
  • We Offer UNLIMITED Hours of music, with SEAMLESS TRANSITIONS and MASH UPs, much like a DJ.
  • Boy Bands, Girl Bands, Rock, Rap, Country, Pop, Polka-  you name it, we can play it.
  • We play for COCKTAILS, DINNER, and even the ceremony if it will be held onsite.
  • Unlimited hours of performance (seriously)
  • We offer a Professional and experienced MASTER of CEREMONIES, too.
  • We can TAKE REQUESTS all night and we play to the crowd in front of us, no pre-made SONG LISTS.
  • We know over 2,800 songs  and the EXPERIENCE of 6,400 events, from Palm Beach to Pittsburgh.
  • We are very AFFORDABLE!

You will work with band leader Greg Lee throughout the entire process. gregleemusic@gmail.com http://www.thechucktaylors.com 513-328-6221

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding DJ

Ceremony (8)
Willing to Travel (7)
Learning New Songs (4)
Sample Music (1)

On June 8, 2018 my daughter was married at Ault Park. We hired the Chuck Taylor’s to entertain our guests that evening. That was the single BEST decision we could have made for this beautiful event. They are truly professional entertainers, know just how to get a crowd engaged and did a fabulous job of “emceeing” the events of the day/evening, as they did both our ceremony and reception. The music choices, ability to engage the crowd and keep the party going was amazing. We had so many compliments about the event, but in particular the amazing band! I would hire them again in a minute! Don’t miss out – have them be your entertainment at whatever event your hosting that requires entertainment!

Profile Picture Barb, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING! I am so glad I used the Chuck Taylors for my reception! They are the best decision we made! I wanted to make sure all of my guests would have fun at our reception- and they did!!! My guests are still talking about the Chuck Taylors and how much fun they had dancing! Even guests who say they never dance, danced ALL night! My husband and I didn't want the night to end! The Chuck Taylors did not even take a break- they kept the party going all evening long! They are exactly what I had envisioned for my reception. The music choice was perfect- all of our guests were singing along to all of the songs! Book them!! They were very professional and friendly to work with! They got all of our guests involved during our reception! Hope I will be able to attend a wedding where they will be performing! SO MUCH FUN!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors are awesome! Karen at i-Do Weddings told us they were amazing and she was so right. We had so many guests tell us that the band was amazing, even our super-cool, music-festival-going wedding party members! We loved their energy and their warmth. Seriously, Greg and company ooze kindness and warmth and it was a pleasure to have them as our emcees and musicians. They played exactly what we wanted and seemed to thoroughly please guests of all ages. A huge thank you to The Chuck Taylors...you helped make our special day so fun! Meg and Dan

Profile Picture Meg, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Greg Lee Entertainment Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1481465695867 cincinnati columbus wedding band the chuck taylors
220x220 sq 1481465695628 cincinnati columbus wedding band the chuck taylors
220x220 sq 1422286466916 music for wedding reception greg lee 2
220x220 sq 1527196109 e2515c753f9a7450 1527196108 edcc1fae38f5a4bf 1527196104056 1 7
220x220 sq 1527196109 fff741fe00197d89 1527196108 df46a7df8b1e2f49 1527196104060 2 8
220x220 sq 1422286454067 greg lee music cincinnati wedding band 5
220x220 sq 1527196109 cda7422a5d198e56 1527196108 fd9a465014341557 1527196104063 3 9
220x220 sq 1422286450827 greg lee music cincinnati wedding band 3

6 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I cannot say enough about Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors! They are professional, fun, and so very talented. They will keep your dance floor moving and shaking all night long! Greg is so easy to work with and is the absolute definition of a great front man! I love working with this band!

Greg and his band have a wonderful ability to create beautiful and fun music that get's everyone on the dance floor!

Fun energy and keeps the dance floor packed. I enjoy working with Greg.

A joy to work with. Recommend to all my clients!

Greg is a FABULOUS entertainer!!! I would highly recommend him & his group to anyone interested in live music for their event or wedding. Fun/Classy & Memorable are a few words that come to mind from my experience working weddings with Greg.... gets people moving & keeps the party going!

3174 Taylor Creek Drive, Taylor Mill, KY 41015   See On Map