Audubon, Audubon, NJ 08106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Greg Hoffman Wedding Films

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films is a videography company located in Audubon, New Jersey. Specializing in wedding cinematography, the company strives to provide exceptional services at affordable prices. Greff Hoffman is the company’s owner and main operator. Professional and friendly, Greg works closely with every couple and focuses on making them feel comfortable throughout their special day, ensuring no small detail is overlooked.

Using an array of cinematic, short form, and storytelling styles, Greg Hoffman Wedding Films can capture every emotional and candid moment of each couple’s wedding or special event. The company provides a range of packages and services that can be tailored to suit each couple’s big day. Each service offered is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes a full-featured video, highlight video, multiple-location sessions, use of multiple cameras, raw footage, and additional hours. Additional videography services and final video formats offered include client revisions, liability insurance, and digital downloads. For more information regarding services, the company can be contacted directly through their official website.

Follow Greg Hoffman Wedding Films on

Photos 33 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

57 Reviews for Greg Hoffman Wedding Films

veronica · Married on 06/13/2020

Greg was awesome! Having video taken of you could feel weird but he made my now husband and I fell so comfortable in front of the camera. We cannot wait to see the work he did for our wedding video!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films's reply:

Hey Veronica --

It was a pleasure working with you guys. I had a blast! -- Very emotional and fun wedding day to be part of... thank you so much for including me. It was an honor.
    Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot.
    CHEERS
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Greg is awesome

Greg was one of the BEST wedding vendors of my entire day! He was absolutely magnificent. He was so easy going- half the time I didn't even know he was filming! He was perfect. I cried like a BABY when we got our wedding video back. It was not only super fast but AMAZING. I had friends/family who got married around the same time as me and they even said they were very jealous of our wedding video. He captured every single guest and all of the raw emotion. I HIGHLY recommend Greg as your wedding day videographer!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2019

Greg is Amazing!!

I was going back and forth between getting a videographer for my wedding. Some of my friends who were married recently had sacrificed this vendor in order to save money but I am SO, SO glad that I didn't. My husband and I had around 210 people at our wedding and while the day was amazing it was very overwhelming and we both feel like we missed so much that happened that day but now we will have a wedding video to look forward to and Greg is the absolute best. His highlight videos that i saw beforehand looked absolutely gorgeous. He was very professional and responsive and he his equipment wasn't the bulky, in-your-face type that so many are. I didn't even notice that he was there filming that day, he is that good. I HIGHLY recommend him - you absolutely cannot go wrong!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Award

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Iryna Shostak Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Greg at Bradford Estates for a couple named Mia & Richand, I found him to be incredibly professional, polite and efficient, however what stood out most to be was his personality and his ability to create beauty in simple things. He made the couple to feel easy and calm. I am always blown away by the video I see Greg produces. His style is modern and classic, his work is timeless and beautiful. Greg is incredibly talented and you can see he obviously has a passion for what he does. I would not hesitate to suggest Greg to anyone looking for a highly skilled videographer for their wedding!

• Audubon Audubon, NJ, 08106 See on map
    (567) 281-0057 (Phone number)
    Always Open
    Location of (Greg Hoffman Wedding Films)