77 Prospect Street, Biddeford, ME 04005 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About GREETINGS FROM LONG ISLAND

My name is Larry Nise (aka Long Island Larry) and I have been working as a DJ for the better part of 15 years. I started small, eventually getting my break with one of the more prominent DJ companies in Maine for 13 years where I worked the Club circuit 6 nights a week and performed at over 250 private functions. In 2005 I decided to break off and go on my own; I started Maine Music Connection in the Spring of 2005. I pride myself in the fact that I handle every event with the utmost professionalism and enthusiasm as if the event we're my own. It begins with your initial consultation which is FREE and with absolutely no obligation to hire me. It will continue with constant contact to insure your event goes smoothly. On the day of the event, I will be dressed appropriately in professional attire and will work with the other professionals involved to guarantee you and your guests have the most fun that anyone can have. Remember,
IT'S NOT "JUST A PARTY" IT'S YOUR LIFETIME OF MEMORIES!

HappyGuests
GREETINGS FROM LONG ISLAND
Bridal Party Entrance, formed into a steeple for the Bride and Groom to enter thru
Taking a break on the patio.
Taking a break on the patio.
WeddingPic5
HappyGuests

13 Reviews for GREETINGS FROM LONG ISLAND

Went beyond the responsibilities of the job they were hired for. Great company, I will definitely use them again in the future. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/12/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/10/2010

Larry was excellent to work with as well as extremely flexible when it came to our needs. Even with the crazy weather on the wedding day, he was able to provide both ceremony and reception music without a missing a beat! He even kept the party going for us after our scheduled time (for a very very reasonable price) and the dance floor was never empty! He played all the music we asked him to and was an excellent MC. We would definitely recommend him to ANY bride and groom!

Sent on 07/11/2010

Cori · Married on 05/16/2009

Larry provided excellent DJ & MC services for my March for Babies walk-a-thon for the March of Dimes. He did a great job with the script that I had given him, as well as really making it special with some great personal and un-scripted announcements! He was able to go with the flow of the event, and make adjustments when necessary. He took into consideration the demographics of the crowd and made a great arrangement of music for their enjoyment - it was wonderful to have his experience in that. The music was great, everyone had a wonderful time, and I got many many compliments on his personality and professionalism. I would highly suggest Larry to anyone looking to have a great DJ who is wonderful to work with. I hope to be able to have Larry at next year's event as well!

Sent on 05/28/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

GREETINGS FROM LONG ISLAND FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GREETINGS FROM LONG ISLAND 1
    Early Booking, Military and AARP Members
    EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT is 10% off(Booked 1 year in advance w/Deposit), EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT is 5% off (Booked within 6 months w/Deposit), MILITARY DISCOUNT is 10% off (Active Service or Active Reserves), AARP MEMBERS DISCOUNT is 5% off (Just Show your AARP Card). Only 2 discounts can be used at any one event, whichever 2 discounts give you the best deal will be the 2 we use....

• 77 Prospect Street Biddeford, 04005 See on map