Greenwich Letterpress

New York, NY View map

We are a custom letterpress designer and printer located in New York City's West Village for 10 plus year. We specialize in having a wide selection of motifs that you can easily customize your invitation to suit any personality. Our designers have years of experience and make the process of designing your wedding invitations easy as well as fun.

We believe that choosing a design for your wedding should be as stress-free as possible and pride ourselves in the individual attention we can give to our clients.

Couples are welcome to stop into our shop at 15 Christopher Street anytime to look through our numerous binders of designs.

Courtney Married on 09/16/2017
    Hands down my favorite vendor to work with; I never thought I could feel affection for paper until I saw our Save the Dates, and swooned again over our Invites. I am so grateful for Lindsay's brilliant work and patience with us and wish i found her sooner after becoming painfully overwhelmed with online options. Bonus: My very traditional family was not keen on any graphic art elements that we fell so hard for on our Save the Dates on the Invitations themselves, so Lindsay brainstormed a solution letting us print a simple front, then run half the invites through the press again - just for our friends - to print a beautiful outdoor scene on the back that perfectly matched our venue! Everyone was satisfied, budget intact, and Lindsay is the only reason I stayed sane through aesthetic disagreement. 5 stars is not enough.
  • User1204738 2+ years ago
    The ladies at Greenwich Letterpress provided exquisite colors letterpress invitations for our wedding with a unique design at a relatively low cost. They were extremely responsive, flexible and attentive. We received many compliments.
  • melanie
    Melanie Married on 10/15/2011
    I was so so happy with our invitations, level of service, and responsiveness of Greenwich Letterpress. After looking at a ton of different letterpress options in NYC, I found a delightful little storefront in the West Village. I loved their designs and felt like the pricing was reasonable compared to some other options.

I settled on a lovely design and Amy Swanson, the owner and lead designer, was incredibly responsive and helpful in the process of tailoring the invitation to our exact asks. She was able to incorporate a special element we requested, and helped us with copy, and creative direction, and all in a completely timely manner.

The final product was absolutely beautiful and I was thrilled at the exciting moment when I received the invites! The only downside was that she doesn't offer digital printing- so you do have to pay for letterpress printing for everything you do at Greenwich Letterpress, and have to find an alternate vendor if you do need anything digitally done. However, Amy was very helpful in making suggestions for that and also letting the digital printer have certain design elements of our invitation to make a cohesive look-and-feel (eg we had our programs and menus printed elsewhere digitally to save a little budget).

I loved working with Amy and Greenwich Letterpress and highly recommend them.

Real Weddings

• Rob & Carrie
    30 photos · 08/29/2016

15 Christopher Street New York, 10014
Location of (Greenwich Letterpress)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding