19 1/2 Old Highway 22, Clinton, NJ 08809 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Greens & Beans

European inspired florist specializing in "ONE OF A KIND" weddings & parties. Working with the client, realizing there style and weaving it into reality. Trendy....classic.....romantic....all styles are our specialty. Creative and new ideas are our fortay.....delivered with superior quality and sincere service .

cwvDm9asA3Lw9bMm4bl5etGTDQ
cwvDm9asA3Lw9bMm4bl5etGTDQ
thecapetripflowersmenjake069
weddingpartymemorial104

3 Reviews for Greens & Beans

Greens & Beans created my wedding bouquet. I shared a photo that I found online, gave them my budget, and they created something that was perfect. The photo had some hydrangea and where other local florists told me they couldn't make it work with that flower (due to wilting), Greens & Beans didn't question it at all and let me know they would keep the hydrangea in a water tube to prevent wilting. Super easy to work with and beautifully done.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Anne · Married on 10/02/2010

Julie was absolutely wonderful to work with! I basically just gave her a color scheme and a few photos of what I had in mind, and she created the most beautiful bouquets, church, reception and cake decor- better than I could have ever imagined! Everything was absolutely perfect- I can not thank her enough for her creativity...she even covered the vases for the reception in our color in order for the vase to look colored! AMAZING!!
    We have received so many compliments on the flowers, and we can't thank Julie and her team enough for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Christine · Married on 09/26/2009

Merged with "Sherrod's Florist" in Clinton, NJ who did my wedding. She was fabulous. The Florist could make a bouquet of colors so beautiful, creative, and elegant. I had a fall wedding, and she made the bouquets pop with the Oranges, Greens, Creams, and some darker colors I would not have thought could all look so beautiful together.
    I would use this florist again for my wedding. Everything was perfect!!!The arrangements on the tables at my reception were amazing also.

Sent on 08/28/2010

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Greens & Beans 1
    Complemetary "Toss" Bouquet
    Free toss bouquet for all wedding orders over $2000. purchase price.

• 19 1/2 Old Highway 22 Clinton, 08809 See on map