Greenmead Historical Park

Livonia, MI 48150 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Greenmead Historical Park

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

About a year ago I attended a Happily Ever After event at Greenmead looking for inspiration for my upcoming wedding. The moment I walked into the chapel and the Alexander Blue house, I fell in love. The event was so well done and left such a great impression on me that I immediately told my fiancé about the park. Soon after, we booked not only our wedding shower at the Blue House but our wedding ceremony at the chapel as well. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding plans! We received (and are still receiving) so many compliments on our wedding shower and ceremony. Our guests were in love with the uniqueness of the venue, the historical charm, and the coziness that you don’t find in “traditional” settings.

From the time we decided to book our event at Greenmead to the day of both of our events, the staff were excellent to work with. Maureen is very knowledgeable about the buildings in the park. In my opinion, this adds to the historical charm and creates a connection to the building’s history. It made my experience feel even more special and as though we were adding our own piece of history to the building. Maureen was wonderful about helping us through the process and answering the many questions I had for her. Patty and Barney worked with me on the day of my wedding. I was so nervous but they were both wonderful, helping me calm my nerves and making sure I got into the chapel without incident!

Greenmead will always hold a special place in the heart of myself and my husband. I truly feel that the park is a gem within the city of Livonia, one that the residents are fortunate to have. I can say with certainty that Greenmead will be at the top of my list for any of my future events and at the top of my list of recommendations for others.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

Greenmead was the perfect spot for our wedding! We cannot say enough amazing things! The day of they provide two people, and both were there for any questions we had!! Our entire experience with Maureen was so easy! We paid up front and she provided us a sheet of places who had been with greenmead and were highly regarded. We ended up using one of the caterers suggested and it made the reception!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • MrsA

Belinda · Married on 10/10/2015

Greenmead in Fall is absolutely beautiful. It was my very first and only choice and thank God I was able to get it. There are really no words that could express how exceptionally wonderful Maureen and her staff were in making our day absolutely beautiful. We had our ceremony in the chapel and our reception at Alexander Blue House. Maureen was so very patient with all my questions and concerns. And with all the events going on she was able to get me into the house early to set up for our reception. During our rehearsal and the day of Jan and Bernie were phenomenal in helping to coordinate the bridal party entrance and relay information to anyone who needed it. The wonderful ladies at the house were fantastic. They too helped with the catering and to finish up last minute details. Again, no words can express how they helped to make our day perfect.

Sent on 10/13/2015