Greenery Lodge

Hialeah, FL View map Visit website

Greenery Lodge is a wedding floristry business based in Miami, Florida. Using locally sourced greenery from Florida's Seville region, this online retailer strives to provide elegant botanical arrangements for any occasion. The company partners with certified US growers and farms that pay special attention to the quality and freshness of the flora.

Greenery Lodge offers a variety of green plants, including eucalyptus trees, monstera vines, and boxwood shrubs. Couples can choose these options to accompany their wedding flowers or as an alternative to traditional blooms. The staff can use the greenery to make everything from mixed garlands to striking centerpieces. They can also craft wreaths and crowns to add a rustic touch to the celebration. To-be-weds can select their preferred shipping date to ensure that the plants arrive in peak condition and on time for the wedding.

• Woman-owned
    Hannah C. Married on 11/27/2021

Beautiful Greenery for Your Event

We ordered several arrangements from greenery lodge for our even. Each arrangement arrived in perfect condition on the agreed upon date. The website was easy to use, and any questions we had were answered directly by Elena (the owner). The greens really made all the difference in our space and we received so many compliments! The arrangements we ordered have lasted us well past our event with little maintenance which meant we were able to use them even after the special day. The designs are beautiful and add the perfect touch to any room or space! We highly recommend Greenery Lodge!
illustration stars

Team

Elena Sutton
Elena Sutton
CEO

Hello! My name is Elena, the founder and CEO of Greenery Lodge. I am a happy wife and passionate about beautiful greenery. I love being married to my best friend and the love of my life. I started this business when our wedding plans were upended by the pandemic. We had elaborate plans for a beautiful wedding ceremony that were suddenly canceled, but the greenery we used turned my mother-in-law's apartment into the most beautiful wedding paradise for our reception. Since then, I've been on a mission to help others turn their spaces into magnificent places!

Hialeah, FL, 33166
Location of (Greenery Lodge)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding