Charlotte, NC 28273 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Greene Leaf Productions

Planning a wedding can be beautiful, fun, exciting, and sometimes stressful. You have to pick a venue, a cake, dress, tuxedo, hair, make-up, photographer, etc. But, one thing most people put on the back burner is someone to professionally video your special day. Renting the venue is a onetime thing. The cake will be eaten, the dress and tux worn one time, and photos are great, but they can only tell part of the story. Why not remember those moments over and over again with a professionally made video production of your special day.

Greene Leaf Productions is that company that is here to provide those services to you. My name is Justin and I am a filmmaker trained in cinematography, editing, project organization, and computer design with an engineering background. After spending so many years in the Engineering field, I realized how much I really didn’t like what I was doing for a living. I have always loved film and everything that goes into making a film. Most people wouldn’t consider a wedding as a film; that is where Greene Leaf Productions is different from many other wedding videographers. We don’t just video a wedding, we are Filming and making a movie that tells a story; your story.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you soon.

GLP

www.greeneleafproductions.com

info@greeneleafproductions.com

704-651-2748

Follow Greene Leaf Productions on

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for Greene Leaf Productions

Sara · event on 10/03/2014

Justin and his team at Greene Leaf Productions provided outstanding photography and videography for a city-wide advocacy event with over 1,200 attendees. My team of professionals and I were amazed on how he was able to capture every aspect of the event that large and make it seem so personal. There was someone from his team covering every aspect of the event at all times and was able to capture both the most memorable parts of the event as well as the tiny details that I would have forgotten had he not taken video recording. Most importantly, the day of the event I was busy coordinating logistics and didn't have a chance to experience what the guests participated in. His video captured everything that I missed and made me feel like I was actually at the event. Additionally, Justin was easy to contact, accountable to deadlines, and professional. I absolutely would recommend Greene Leaf Productions to anyone who is looking for a memorable way to capture his or her event!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Randall · event on 05/31/2014

Justin and his team jumped in immediately to learn about us, our creative needs, and goals with our fundraising video. What impressed me the most was his storytelling ability - being able to capture the right moments at the right times with the right messages. His team is personable, caring, AND responsive. I highly recommend them for your next story-telling event!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Catie · Married on 06/09/2012

Justin was an absolute pleasure to work with. His prices are very reasonable and he delivered a final product that was tailored to our preference. He was so professional that I did even realize that his cameras were actually there on our wedding day, but he captured our most important moments. The final product is lovely..music of our choice and pictures were added. Justin even sent me and my husband additional copies to ensure that we were happy with the final product. I would recommend his services to any bride looking for a great videographer that needs little direction and listens to your "must haves"!

Sent on 09/06/2012