Charlotte, NC 28273 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Greene Leaf Productions

Planning a wedding can be beautiful, fun, exciting, and sometimes stressful. You have to pick a venue, a cake, dress, tuxedo, hair, make-up, photographer, etc. But, one thing most people put on the back burner is someone to professionally video your special day. Renting the venue is a onetime thing. The cake will be eaten, the dress and tux worn one time, and photos are great, but they can only tell part of the story. Why not remember those moments over and over again with a professionally made video production of your special day.

Greene Leaf Productions is that company that is here to provide those services to you. My name is Justin and I am a filmmaker trained in cinematography, editing, project organization, and computer design with an engineering background. After spending so many years in the Engineering field, I realized how much I really didn’t like what I was doing for a living. I have always loved film and everything that goes into making a film. Most people wouldn’t consider a wedding as a film; that is where Greene Leaf Productions is different from many other wedding videographers. We don’t just video a wedding, we are Filming and making a movie that tells a story; your story.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you soon.

GLP

www.greeneleafproductions.com

info@greeneleafproductions.com

704-651-2748

Follow Greene Leaf Productions on

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for Greene Leaf Productions

Catie · Married on 06/09/2012

Justin was an absolute pleasure to work with. His prices are very reasonable and he delivered a final product that was tailored to our preference. He was so professional that I did even realize that his cameras were actually there on our wedding day, but he captured our most important moments. The final product is lovely..music of our choice and pictures were added. Justin even sent me and my husband additional copies to ensure that we were happy with the final product. I would recommend his services to any bride looking for a great videographer that needs little direction and listens to your "must haves"!

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2012

I highly recommend Justin as a videographer for your wedding. He is very reasonably priced and the video came out awesome. You will regret not getting a videographer after the wedding is all said and done and there are only still photos to look at. You really do get to re-live the best day of your life all over again with the video. Justin and his partner were very discreet--I didn't even notice them at all during my wedding day but they got all the important parts--ceremony, speeches, dances, etc. You will not find a better deal around for a videographer in the Charlotte area!

Stacie · Married on 03/17/2012

Ever since my husband & I met Justin at a bridal show last fall, he has been nothing but professional and courteous. Responds to emails promptly and is so willing to work with us and our needs. Very impressed with finished product and was definitely a great value. We would recommend him to anyone!
    Stacie & Brian

Award

Greene Leaf Productions Pricing

Greene Leaf Productions Price Rates

Greene Leaf Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,110.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD