6400 Ivy Lane, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Crowne Plaza Greenbelt

It’s one night to last a lifetime, so when it comes time to celebrate your wedding, look no further than the Greenbelt Marriott Hotel. Newly reinvented to offer the ultimate in style and luxury, our hotel provides the service, amenities, and attention to detail to make your wedding a truly unique experience that your guests will remember for years to come.

What does it mean to be our honored guest? For starters, we offer unparalleled amenities and services, including a complementary room for the bride and groom, complementary parking for you and your guests, white glove butler service, custom wedding cake, and many other thoughtful touches. Of course, you get our hallmark spacious guestrooms, as well as private pre-reception areas, breathtaking ceremony venues, and specialty linens and chair covers. Distinctively designed place cards, cake boxes, and guest books? Done, done, and done. We’ve thought of everything to make the experience that much more special for you and your guests.

With a 4,800 sq ft Grand Ballroom that exudes warmth, class, and elegance, it isn’t difficult to set the stage for a truly stunning wedding. Capable of accommodating up to 600 guests, our Grand Ballroom will leave everyone breathless with its rich carpeting, exuberant wall coverings, and sumptuous chandeliers.

Click Here to View Beautiful Photographs of our Weddings

wasgb phototour01
Table setup with centerpiece
Table setup with centerpiece
wasgb phototour01

11 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Greenbelt

Andrea · Married on 04/07/2012

The staff at the Greenbelt Marriott was top notch. From the moment I went to see the space until the morning after my wedding every little detail was taken care of. I liked that the chef came to meet us during our tasting and the service during the tasting was even great. The food was delicious at the tasting and even more delicious on the actual day. During the reception, the staff made sure that not only my husband and I, but also our guests had everything we needed.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/31/2012

Everyone at the Greenbelt Marriott was very professional and made sure our wedding went smoothly. Liz was very good at addressing my concerns and bringing my vision to life. The food was great and everyone had a wonderful time. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Tashana · Married on 09/27/2008

When my husband and I considered the Marriott, there is no doubt that we were meant to have our reception here and have our guests stay here, the weekend of our event. From day one, when meeting with Mrs. Mia Carter, I felt like she was my "business sister" who took the time to explain everything in detail and followed through to answer any and all questions we had during and after we signed our contract.

Following the signing of our contract, we were paired with one of the top event managers of the sales and catering team. Our event was spiritual, elegant, and African centered which was very important to me and my husband. Mr. Nana Sarpong went above and beyond to meet our every request and then some. He was accommodating not only to us, but to our parents and the over 250 guests that attended our event. All special requests and more were taken care of promptly and professional and no details were spared.

We feel so blessed to have had our event at Greenbelt Marriott. Everyone, from every area of this venue, whether they were a custodial staff member, to a guest relations member, event rep, to one of the "top" executives...each and every person treated us the same, genuinely. I feel like we are literally family...and what better story to share, along with our memories of our day.

Sent on 02/03/2009

Crowne Plaza Greenbelt FAQ

• Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Crowne Plaza Greenbelt 1
    REWARDING EVENTS
    Marriott makes it possible for you to earn Marriott Rewards points or miles when you host an event with us. Simply sign a group rooms or catering contract with the hotel and, as a member of Marriott Rewards, you'll earn point or airline miles. Earn 3 points per US dollar spent, up to 50,000 points per event or earn 1 airline mile per US dollar spent, up to 15,000 miles per event. Redeem points for more than 250 options, including: Free vacations at over 2,900 locations worldwide, gold packages at nearly 80 Marriott and Renaissance resorts, spa services at over 65 Marriott and Renaissance locations, brand-name merchandise, frequent flyer miles, credits toward your next event, and more. Get your free membership at Marriott.com/RewardingEvents, call 800-249-0800, or contact your Marriott representative.

• 6400 Ivy Lane Greenbelt, District of Columbia, 20770 See on map