402 W.Green Street, Middletown, MD 21769 Map · Phone number

About Green Street Bakery

Green Street Bakery is known for our custom special event cakes and wedding cakes. Whether you're passionate about butter cream or you adore the cutting edge look of fondant, we will work with you to create the wedding cake of your dreams. Our staff have over 20 years of cake decorating experience. We offer free wedding cake consultations where the bride and groom will get to taste a selection of our cakes and will meet personally with a decorator to design the perfect wedding cake. Our cake flavors range from traditional white, yellow, chocolate, almond to more premier flavors such as red velvet and pink champagne. Our small town shop offers big and bold taste in all of our products, especially cakes. We look forward to meeting you so please stop on by.

Follow Green Street Bakery on

DSCI0242

6 Reviews for Green Street Bakery

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2011

One of the first things Lee and I did when planning our wedding was, of course, Cake Tasting! We only looked at one other vendor before choosing Green Street Bakery (Now known as A Cut Above) as our baker. Their cakes were delicious and they even let my mom and dad join in the fun with cake tasting (which they loved). We found a cake we loved online and we were scared that we would not be able to get what we wanted. However, they made a sketch on what our cake would look like and it was exactly what we wanted.

About a month before our wedding, we got an e-mail saying that Green Street would be no longer in business but they were moving and changing their name. We were scared that we did not have a baker anymore but they said they still wanted the honor of making our wedding cake and we were over joyed.

The day of the wedding, my sister, cousin and I drove up to Stone Manor and I looked up at where our reception would we and the first thing i saw through the window was our beautiful cake! It was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests could not stop talking about how delicious it was and how it was not too sweet but just perfect and it was adorable! We had maybe 5 pieces left! ;-)

We were so happy with our decision with Green Street (A Cut Above). We hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2011

My wedding cake was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted! My guests were raving about it for weeks after! The design was so beautiful, and my venue manager HAD to meet the ladies of GSB and get a business card!! They are extremely friendly and prompt in response and very flexible and accommodating. Also, the artwork of the groom's PS3 cake was impeccable and the bet chocolate cake ever! Check out their website and facebook page! Beautiful cakes! Thanks again ladies! We will definitely be back for special occasion cakes in the near future!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Kristie · Married on 02/15/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better team to do our wedding cake. It was just what I wanted. Looked beautiful, tasted great! These guys are the best and we will continue to go to them for all our cakes for every event!! Thank you Kim and Cindy!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Green Street Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Manor at Silo Falls
    The Manor at Silo Falls Mansion Weddings

Kim creates the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen. The hidden upside is that they also taste great! I have found the Green Street Bakery to be both professional and talented, they have some of the most original flavors on the market. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a wedding professional who will go that extra mile.

• 402 W.Green Street Middletown, 21769 See on map