Floral Design Studio, Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number

About Green Stem Designs

Green Stem Designs is a Green and Eco-Friendly floral design studio servicing Boston and all of New England. GSD prides itself on using flowers, plants, herbs, fruits and vegetables that are sustainably grown, organically grown and locally farm grown when available.

GSD customizes our floral arrangements with a combination of exquisite design techniques and green friendly practices to accommodate our client's beliefs, individuality and imagination. With edgy appeal and innovative designs, we can set the standard of excellence together.

Our attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last a lifetime with minimal negative impact on the earth. We cater to green-minded people looking for an alternative to conventional floral design studios. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to us!

GSD has a reputation for seeking out the freshest and most exceptional flowers from local vendors, organic farms and local growers. GSD is committed to providing only the best quality for our clients and always exceeding their expectations and keeping your floral decor as earth friendly as possible.

whiteorchidbout
Orchids and Organic Herbs Bridal Bouquet
Orchids and Organic Herbs Bridal Bouquet
Dawn Chris callas 5B1 5D
Green Stem Designs
Organic, Local, Sustainable Floral Bouquet.
Organic, Local, Sustainable Floral Bouquet.
Dawn Chris flowers4 5B1 5D
Logo Green smallest
HelenandJoshMay2008

2 Reviews for Green Stem Designs

Leah · Married on 10/17/2009

If I could give Green Stem Designs a higher rating, I would. I loved, loved, loved the flowers she prepared for our wedding. Kelly only uses flowers that are organically, sustainably, and locally grown and assembles them with products that have minimal impact on the environment (e.g. no floral foam). She was incredibly fun to work with and translated my somewhat ambiguous vision into exactly what I hoped. Kelly was accommodating with our budget and provided three price points for every item on her very detailed proposal; we were able to pick and choose where we wanted to save and splurge. I was initially worried about the "Whole Foods" effect of organic flowers costing more but her quotes were the same if not better than traditional florists. She did a site visit with us and was proactive in contacting our venue and talking through all of her questions. My bouquet was stunning--so much so that someone took it from my table at the end of the night! Yes, my bouquet was stolen (all of the arrangements were hand-tied for easy transport). Our guests raved about the flowers, which included my bouquet, boutonnieres, cocktail hour decor, both low and high centerpieces for the reception, and very unique "floral jewelry" wrist corsage/bracelets for the ladies. Kelly exceeded my highest expectations--all in an environmentally friendly way.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2009

I very much enjoyed working with Kelly for our wedding.

I must admit, I was nervous working with a florist when I had really had no interest in having any flowers at the wedding, but after our first meeting, I felt at ease. We were very excited about all of her ideas, using fresh vegetables and herbs. Working with Kelly was a breath of fresh air for our wedding planning. Not only were the ideas creative, out of the box, but they were beautiful and what we were looking for at the wedding. We really appreciated working with someone who understands how important it is to be environmentally friendly, buy locally, and implements these concepts in their work. Kelly was extremely thorough in designing concepts for each item. We thought the flexible with choice and pricing was amazing! It really helped us find something that was right for us.
    Kelly's work helped make our wedding the great experience it was for us and our guests.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Green Stem Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• hippie chick bakery
    hippie chick bakery Wedding Cakes

Kelly is an amazing talent - her designs never fail to be impressive, unique, and most of all, gorgeous. The fact that she is Eco-conscious brings it right into the stratosphere! Her enthusiasm and professionalism shows in every event, and we are happy to recommend her

• 14 Stories
    14 Stories Wedding Planners

Very thorough proposals and in-depth client consultations set Green Stem Designs apart. The flowers they create are completely original, unlike anything I've ever seen elsewhere. Love the eco-friendliness of their service and my clients were thrilled with Kelly's use of vegetables, fruit and herbs in their wedding flowers.

• Floral Design Studio Medford, 02155 See on map