Oakland, CA 94607 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Green Quince

Imagine, for a moment, that wonderful jolt of excitement you get when you receive an unexpected card, invitation, or letter in the mail. Do you savor every detail, from the feeling of the paper to the heartfelt words on the page? If so, you are in the right place! Green Quince is a celebration of all things paper. I believe in designing paper goods that bring exquisite joy to the recipients while protecting our precious natural resources by choosing eco-friendly materials and practices.

I can't wait to create something special just for you.

If you would like to set up a time to chat about your invitation, announcement, social stationery, holiday card, or other paper-related desires, please drop me a line, and I'll get back to you right away.

You can find the Green Quince shop here: www.greenquince.etsy.com

invitationangled
greenquinceecofriendlypapergoods2

17 Reviews for Green Quince

Joanne · Married on 04/26/2014

Jen from Green Quince was simply amazing to work with. After hours of trawling Etsy and invitation / printing sites, I found Green Quince and was thrilled with the products. Not only does Jen create adorable invitations, she is so helpful and easy to work with. We wound up doing all of our print work through Jen (save the dates, invitations, fan programs, menus, escort cards, and table cards) and people raved about how gorgeous everything was. All of our work was bespoke and the quality was so high. I am based in Ireland, but was getting married in Sarasota, so logistics were often complicated, but Jen was so easy-going and supportive throughout the whole process and that she made everything smooth and simple. I would definitely recommend Green Quince and hope I can work with Jen again!

Erin · Married on 03/01/2014

Jen was a dream to work with! I stumbled across her store on Etsy and fell in love with her custom invitations. She worked with artist Elise Morris to design a custom letterpress invitation suite and menus for our garden themed wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests, saying they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen!

Jen is super sweet and very responsive. Since we are on opposite coasts, she was great about sending samples of all the different paper and envelope choices. Her user-friendly proof software made for easy changes and everything shipped quickly and perfectly packed. Her pricing is very reasonable and she offers discounts on higher volume orders. We also purchased the original water color from Elise as a memento!

I highly recommend Green Quince!

• User2121912 · 2+ years ago

All I really need to say about this vendor and her gorgeous, unique, eco-friendly products is: many, MANY people told me that my invitation was the most beautiful / most interesting wedding invitation they'd ever seen. And the professional way the invitations were packaged and shipped was very impressive! I wish I had other things to order!

She's a real sweetie, too! Check out her etsy page. Things are customizable

Green Quince FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings

• Emily Heizer Photography
    Emily Heizer Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenn is a totally amazing artist. I knew her first as a bride and I was totally blown away with her attention for detail and unique perspective on design concepts. To date, her wedding has stuck out in my mind over the last few years because of her abilities as an artist. She is incredibly creative, hardworking and professional. She is an amazing vendor!

• Oakland, 94607 See on map