Austin, TX 78724 Map · Phone number

07 08 21 03 35
cake 13

8 Reviews for Green Lily Bakery

Nikki · Married on 02/18/2017

Amazing! Delicious! All the guests raved about the cake. Unbelievable.

Sent on 03/11/2017

sherin · Married on 08/06/2016

Amazing wedding cake!! It was beautiful and tasted so so good! It's been a month since my wedding and I'm still getting compliments on the cake!! Green lily provides yummy cakes with only organic ingredients and you can taste the freshness! Her flavors are unique and nothing I've ever tasted before!!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • kelsey

kelsey · Married on 10/09/2015

Our experience with Green Lily Bakery was effortless and wonderful. The process begins so easily with Jessica listing her most popular menu options on her website (we were already drooling over her work at this point) and all about her natural ingredients, we were pretty much sold! At our consultation, Jessica brought the most adorable set up and delicious samples for our taste-test and helped us figure out the best quantities to order and what would work best for our October wedding. The cakes and pies she bakes are some of the most delectable I’ve ever had, and I am not-so-patiently waiting for our first anniversary so I can get my hands on them again! Her homemade pies and mocha cake are just so good. Literally every single one of our guests talked about how incredible the desserts were, I even had a younger cousin confess that, “since the adults were dancing, nobody was really paying attention, I had 7 slices of cake! It was amazing!” In addition to tasting great, the cakes were also really beautiful and stood up through the Texas humidity. The only problem that we had was that our coordinator mentioned that Jessica had been a couple of hours late to set up (she arrived minutes before our ceremony), but it all worked out fine and the cakes were delicious so all-in-all, we really enjoyed working with Jessica and would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Award

Green Lily Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers