Green Door Gourmet

Nashville, TN View map

From sophisticated chic to rustic countrypolitan, Green Door Gourmet is the perfect venue for any fete! Situated on a 350 acre farm, we are located only 11 miles from Downtown Nashville! Let us make your wedding day a dream at Green Door Gourmet!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$9500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$7500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Event Planning
Glassware
Parking
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

4.7

Claire C. Married on 11/03/2019

We want to get married here again and again

This was the PERFECT venue for us and our guests. It is quintessential Nashville and they offer above and beyond service! I wish I could give value for money a 10/10 because they were just amazing. I am originally from Nashville but live in Australia with my (now!) husband. It was important to us to have a venue back home that we felt encapsulated that Nashville feel but wasn't part of "Nashvegas". We were lucky enough to be able to visit before booking and the venue's beauty, natural setting, and farm ideology ticked all the boxes! Briana was an absolute delight to work with and took care of every single little thing for us. Having the cottage on the day was the best and special shout out to our day-of helper Natalie who was so kind and helpful, she really took care of all of us! All of our guests were so impressed with the barn and farm and thought it was perfect! Getting married at the arbor was exactly what I wanted and if I could get married here again, I would do it all the time. Looking back, I wouldn't have even bother wasting my time looking at other venues; GDG made the day perfect and we cannot recommend them enough! Thank you!!
  • Jill
    Jill P. Married on 10/13/2019

Best venue in Nashville!

Working with Green Door Gourmet was an absolute dream come true. My fiancé and I were looking for a venue that was close to downtown Nashville (lots of people traveling in for the big day) while still having the serene, outdoor feel we wanted for our ceremony. It was also important to us that the ceremony and reception be in the same place, or at least really close, so we wouldn't have our guests traveling to multiple venues. As soon as we walked on the property we knew we had found our venue. Plenty of parking, gorgeous scenery, and the best staff to work with throughout the entire process. We were thrilled that the rental included exclusive use of the property on our wedding day (which was not true of a few other places we looked) and that we could get ready on-site in the Cottage. It made the day so much more relaxing and easy to have everything in one place, and to be pampered with brunch and beverages while we were getting ready. We were also very lucky that the weather was perfect on the day and we were able to have our ceremony out at the Cedar Arbor, and our reception in the Grand Barn. Our wedding coordinator, Briana, was a blast to work with and she was on top of every single detail. Looking back on it, I don't think I worried about a single thing throughout the entire day, and I actually got to fully enjoy myself at our wedding.
    The amenities and service you're provided when you book with Green Door are above and beyond... it's an incredible value when you compare their rental fee with some other venues that don't provide the same level of attention. Green Door Gourmet is such a unique gem in Nashville and I would give them ten stars if I could.
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 06/02/2019

Just amazing!

My new husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience at Green Door Gourmet and the GDG team, especially our planner extraordinaire, Briana. We knew from the moment we stepped on the property, just weeks after moving to Nashville from Boston, that GDG was the spot. It's beautiful, created an amazing backdrop for photos (including a great off-the-beaten-path riverside first look), and had a wonderful little cottage for day-of hanging out and prep with our wedding party. We wouldn't change a thing. And we can't rave enough about Briana. From our first tour to shutting down post-wedding, and everything in between, she was on it, and just so fun to work with. Thanks, Briana! PS - This spot is extra great because you can always go back and visit, unlike lots of wedding venues. Great little farm store right next to where we were married that we love to stop by on the weekends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

12 South Band 12 South Band Wedding Bands

Great venue!

Kennedy Occasions Kennedy Occasions Wedding Planners

We love working at Green Door Gourmet! This venue is set up beautifully for a wedding, with both indoor and outdoor options. Flower fields and large trees on the property offer great spots for photos and I can't say enough wonderful things about Sylvia, Alison and Carlie, who tirelessly work for their clients! Always a treat to work at Green Door.

7007 River Road Pike Nashville, TN, 37209
406-871-8476
Location of (Green Door Gourmet)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues