Greatest of Days

27177 185th AVE SE Suite 111-163, Kent, WA 98042 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Greatest of Days

Greatest of Days is a wedding planning business located in Kent, Washington. With personalized services, this team of planners strives to create the wedding that you have envisioned. Their mission is to coordinate one-of-a-kind events that provide ample opportunities to make precious memories with your loved ones.

Owner Janis Flagg is honored to be chosen to help design your celebration of love. She and her friendly team strive to get to know you personally in order to produce a truly customized occasion. With over a decade of experience in the industry, Janis aims to connect you with venues and vendors that match your style and budget. This dedicated professional is happy to create timelines, develop your event’s design, and manage your guest list. Greatest of Days can plan a variety of celebration styles, including elopements, and civil, cultural, non-religious, and religious ceremonies.

Follow Greatest of Days on

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Greatest of Days

Elyse · Married on 07/28/2012

As a wedding vendor myself, I knew what my expectations would be for a wedding planner. Janis, owner of Greatest of Days, exceeded my expectations on every level. She was prompt, professional, and most of all, prepared for anything that could have happened on my wedding day. She was there for me with her fantastic ideas and suggestions, and I never felt like I was being swayed to change the vision I had in my head for our special day. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2008

Greatest of days helped me realize my dream wedding. I wanted to have a not so normal wedding with not so normal decor and theme. Jan helped me with al the details. Denny was the officiant and he did a great job. she even came all the way over to Moses Lake, Wa where we wanted to have the wedding a few days early to walk us through every little detail. They did a great job and I plan on using their services for more than just my wedding. Birthdays and other celebrations are on my wish list too. I know they will do a great job.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Greatest of Days FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Greatest of Days 1
    One hour of free consultation each, yourself and for parents if they are paying for your wedding.
    If it makes everyone more comfortable with the planning process, we will provide a one-hour free consultation with a parent(s) who are paying for the wedding. This is done in an effort to keep everyone on the same page, while assuring that you will get the wedding you dream of, but in this case, the parents are assured that their budget is respected. We want everyone to have smiles on their faces on your wedding day...not the look of stress. If this is what it takes, we are happy to do this.

• Carolena Mátus JaZz Group Wedding Bands

Janis Berry-Flagg is an event planner who thrives on creativity. She also loves people and exercises a gentle hand with her clientele. She has a vast resource of vendors at her fingertips due to the fact that she founded a networking group for event and wedding professionals. Additionally, she also has ties to the business community. Overall, Janis is one smart, creative, professional cookie!

• The Solo Harp of Susan W. Haas Wedding Musicians

Janis has so many capabilities it is hard to know which to focus on first. I have seen her in motion while planning events down to the finest detail. She is gifted at drawing out the themes of an event that reflect the client's personality and tying together multiple elements to perfectly reflect their tastes. She is both well-prepared and personal in her approach. She definitely has the experience to match your needs!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Greatest of Days to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 27177 185th AVE SE Suite 111-163, Suite 111-163 Kent, WA, 98042 See on map
    2066041908 (Phone number)
    10 AM - 9 PM
    Location of (Greatest of Days)