About Great Family Reunion

MAKING HEADLINES WORLDWIDE FOLLOW LINK IN BIO!!

**BRAND NEW VIDEO FROM GFR NYC WOODSTOCK SESSION AVAILABLE NOW- Check Out "With A Little Help From My Friends" in Video Section**

We all know it. We've all felt it. That moment when you realize that the burnt out musicians on stage are probably playing "Play That Funky Music White Boy" for the 100th time that week and just don't care anymore. At that moment, you realize that #YourWeddingBandSucks.

Great Family Reunion is the answer to your prayers. Founded in Denver, CO by Jordan Linit (Analog Son/Kinetix) & Jonathan “Skippy” Huvard (Fox Street/J2G Live), GFR combines years of experience, relentless attention to detail, and features world class musicians and entertainment professionals to create a one-of-a-kind musical experience delivered straight to our clients and talent buyers. Give us a call and come see what Great Family Reunion can do for you!

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Denver, New York City, Westchester

Follow Great Family Reunion on

8 Reviews for Great Family Reunion

I have to start by admitting that I spent a good three months researching bands for our wedding. With just a 10-month engagement, I spent roughly a third of my time searching for a legit band. After reviewing endless suggestions from friends, wedding planners, online testimonials, etc. I just wasn’t impressed with my findings.

I knew exactly what I wanted; a REAL band (like the kind I’d drop cash to see at an intimate venue) that just happened to jam at weddings on the weekend.
Everyone kept telling me I was living in a fantasy world and needed to be less picky. “It’s just a wedding band, they’re all the same.” I refused to believe that was true and I’m extremely proud to say that my persistence paid off.

Great Family Reunion (The Family Band) was absolutely impeccable, to the point where this feedback likely won’t do them justice. Every guest was floored by their performance, asking how we were able to land such a talented band. There wasn’t an occupied chair in the room as we were all drawn to the dance floor for hours on end.

Prior to the reception Por La Poz played during our ceremony, mastering a unique song I've dreamt of walking down the aisle to for years. I personally didn’t get to hear much since I was last down the aisle but the little glimpse I got was heavenly.

Great Family Reunion (and Jonathan especially) was incredibly easy to work with, detailed oriented and executed the evening flawlessly. Rest assured, you will not regret this decision. Now, go ahead and book GFR so you can move on to selecting napkins, plates, and all the other things you don’t want to care about but secretly obsess over.

P.S. You’re welcome for finding you the best band EVER.

Thank you for making our wedding one for the books!

Pierce & Sarahbeth Bush

Profile Picture Sarahbeth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Wow, just wow! We were so sad when they had to stop playing and would have given anything for another hour of music. Top notch in all aspects. Jonathan is enthusiastic about every part of the process and makes it fun and easy to set up for the best wedding concert I had ever been to. I have known Jordan for a long time since he played with his old band Kinetix and I am always blown away by his skills on the guitar. I cannot say enough about this band and how they appealed to everyone at the Wedding and had 150 people on the dance floor for hours. Thank you so much GFR and to anyone looking, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrew, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Great Family Reunion Pricing

Great Family Reunion Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

My Photo Album

10 Photos
220x220 sq 1501252271171 navy logo coming soon
220x220 sq 1501252305215 gfr ophelias 2 3 17 low res 88 2
220x220 sq 1516730466 4e8a8c683e9b1c03 1516730464 a5c9aac7a3ca7af0 1516730463828 4 analog son bluebir
220x220 sq 1516730466 9adf2a8d6021e39d 1516730464 5b6fa7178bbff012 1516730463831 5 analog son bluebir
220x220 sq 1501252318978 gfr ophelias 2 3 17 low res 10
220x220 sq 1501252326015 gfr ophelias 2 3 17 low res 05 1
220x220 sq 1516730457 c109424937a174f8 1516730456 c3f3c16e2b4ef7e9 1516730455668 1 fox street bluebir
220x220 sq 1516730458 a6abeb0180708ebf 1516730457 d284cc29301545d8 1516730455675 3 fox street bluebir
220x220 sq 1516730458 4085d0c2b4c8b0d3 1516730456 21093a736588d941 1516730455673 2 fox street bluebir
220x220 sq 1516730466 4c8a11926c24a7bb 1516730464 9ea770bfef4069e4 1516730463834 6 analog son bluebir

13 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

235 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor, New York City, NY 10003   See On Map
Denver , CO 80205   See On Map
720-412-2946 (phone)
Great Family Reunion is a wedding and full service entertainment production company from Denver servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Destination Events , National , and International . Great Family Reunion is a professional collective- comprised of the best in the business that has been part of the constantly evolving wedding industry since 2016 specializing in throwing one of a kind weddings, events, and productions.