125 Newbury Street, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Grazier Photography

We met and fell in love while studying photography at the famed Maine Photographic Workshops and Rockport College. We photographed our first wedding together in 1999, and we’ve been documenting love stories together ever since.

Our passion for photography is driven by our love for people, nature, and new experiences. When we photograph an extraordinary moment or emotion, it stirs something deep in our hears. We consider ourselves fortunate for being able to share our passion for life through our photographs. Our mission is to create images that are full of feeling and narrative, images that move the viewer.

We do not want to turn your wedding into a photo-shoot. We want your wedding to be just what it is, a wedding, and we want to make beautiful images that tell the story of your day. We seek beautiful light and emotions that create the unique narratives that become the images you’ll cherish.

Follow Grazier Photography on

Grazier Photography 5
Grazier Photography 6
Grazier Photography 7

J. O. · Married on 11/10/2018

Creative, amazing, and artistic photos!

Matt is the best! He made everything so easy for us and made us feel very comfortable! We absolutely love our photos! Book them now!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Chertina · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond thrilled with Grazier photography.

I can not recommend Enna enough and it truly is my pleasure to write a review on her photography. I know the Graziers personally, and I knew immediately I wanted them to photograph my special day. Enna is extremely easy and pleasant to work with and I was lucky enough that her son came along to add another perspective for the pictures! As a pretty particular bride, she was able to understand my vision and plan and the photos came out beautiful, both engagement and wedding. She was able to work with even the difficult to direct people during pictures and kept us on schedule while making the process fun and smooth, even my wedding party commented on how great she was. As we looked at our pictures, my husband said "I didn't even realize she was there taking those photos!" The Graziers are not only wonderful people, but amazing photographers and I can't wait to show off my pictures!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Matt and his team couldn't of been more amazing! We did not have the opportunity to meet Matt prior to our wedding but he was always in communication with us that we felt so at ease with him and his team come to the wedding day. Matt instantly made me feel at ease which helped me finally breathe and enjoy the moments. The team did an amazing job capturing not only the formal photos but the candids from the wedding as well. We highly recommend Matt and his team!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Grazier Photography 8

Award

Grazier Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Love Affair
    Love Affair Wedding Planners

We LOVE working with Matt & Enna! They take the most beautiful photos, and capture the day perfectly! We have photos of past clients displayed in our office, and their images are those that are commented on most regularly!

• Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering
    Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering Wedding Caterers

Grazier Photography is terrific. They always capture the most perfect shots to be treasured for generations. We enjoy their enthusiasm and professionalism!

• Hair that Moves
    Hair that Moves Wedding Hair & Makeup

The owners and head shooters at Grazier photography are not only amazing at their craft but great people. Choosing a photographer can be a really hard choice, but I am sure that you will be disappointed.

• 125 Newbury Street, 2nd Floor Boston, 02116 See on map
    6037775169 (Other Phone Number)
    available by appointment at our Newbury Street meeting space, or in our Portsmouth NH studio
  • Portsmouth, 03801 See on map
    6037775169 (Other Phone Number)
    available by appointment in our Portsmouth NH studio, or our Newbury Street Boston meeting space.