4043 N Ravenswood #224, Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

About Grayscale Studios Inc

Grayscale Studios is an urban boutique specializing in tasteful, artistic wedding photography. Julie Sadowski, lead photographer and owner, has an intimate style which she credits to her ability to be as unobtrusive as possible, when she does need to intervene, it is with a considerate and gentle nature making sure that everyone feels comfortable to express themselves naturally. With over 250 weddings under her belt Julie still continues to exceed her client's expectations and give them good reason to recommend her to friends and family alike. Whether you budget is large or small we have a variety of packages, payment options and a registry program that allows your friends and family to contribute to your wedding photography. Our studio, located on the north side, is easy to find and our flexible consultation hours make it convenient to fit into your busy schedule.

• Sarah Nader Photography
1056c4627c782c0e 1231361007750 B
B

10 Reviews for Grayscale Studios Inc

Caroline · Married on 08/11/2012

I was referred to Julie through a very good friend and bridesmaid in my wedding who used her for her wedding and loved her! My girl friend described Julie as take charge, un phased, and most importantly FUN! I have never been very good about having my picture taken...EVER! I am not a bad looking woman but often get so nervous, make stupid fake cheesy faces, and act so ridiculous in front of the lens that I look like a very underwhelming version of myself in pictures! I don't know what it was about her but from the moment I met Julie I felt relaxed! She has a very indescribable calming effect that made the whole experience in a word FUN!!! I have never been able to let my guard down, throw my hair around, feel and really BE sexy and beautiful in front of a camera before and with her it just happened naturally! I had 100% confidence that the end result would mimmic the way I felt that day and they did completely! Looking through my pictures with my new husband was one of the most beautiful experiences we've shared together since the wedding day itself! We laughed, cried, reminisced, ohhh'd and ahhh'd over the single most emotionally charged, romantic, and magical day we've ever shared photograph by stunning photograph! There are moments in ones life which you almost wish you could bottle up and save away in your heart to help you get through the not so happy times..and while the feelings of that day could never be captured like that- Julie captured them in a way that we can see for the rest of our lives. I could not have chosen a more perfect person for such an important job in my wedding! Thank you Julie you are an amazingly talented artist and a really great woman on top of it all :) -Carrie Hunssinger

Sent on 08/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2010

Julie was referred to us by friends of ours and we were so happy to have her as our photographer. She did an amazing job and was so easy to work with. The quality as well as quantity of pictures she captured are truly breathtaking. Thanks again Julie!!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Roberta · Married on 09/10/2010

My husband and I couldn't be any happier with our Julie, our photographer. We felt that the photographer is the most important vendor when planning a wedding because they are the ones who capture every lasting memory. Julie was extremely pleasant to work with and very fun :) We are still getting hundreds of compliments on our photos :) They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much Julie for making our day so memorable!!!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Grayscale Studios Inc FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 4043 N Ravenswood #224 Chicago, 60613 See on map
    Location of (Grayscale Studios Inc)