530 S Lake Ave #183, Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number

About Grandiflora LLC

Grandiflora LLC creates floral and botanical works of art and display that fuse timeless design with modern sensibility. A frequent choice by acclaimed galleries, museums, and engaged couples, designer Karen Hsu draws her inspiration from her training in ikebana, an ancient Japanese art of floral arrangement that emphasizes on the sculptural composition in design. She further applies her architectural training and her sense of spatial balance toward floral creations. Since her solo ikebana exhibit in 2006 at the historic Guy Hyde Chick House & Estate, Karen participated in a floral sculpture exhibit at the Oakland Museum in October 2007. Whether your event is petite or grand, at Grandiflora we strive to lead our clients to realize their visions and beyond.

grandiflorabluegreenwedding
peonybouquet
flowerringpillowkiwivine

11 Reviews for Grandiflora LLC

valerie · Married on 01/17/2010

Karen was truly amazing. Our 300 guests thought the flowers were gorgeous. My husband, our parents, my grandparents, our wedding party and I just loved the flowers. We had our wedding in a Japanese hotel and wanted to work with the theme. Karen made gorgeous fans with orchids for the brides maids. They really turned out beautifully. My bouquet was exquisite. I wanted a cascading bouquet because the detail in my dress was on top. She made me a stunning bouquet with orchids and cala lilllies. To go with the Japanese theme, I really wanted ichabana style arrangements. She did a stellar job. In addition to beautiful work products, Karen is great to work with. She's always responsive via phone and email. When I had ideas, she brainstormed with me and made them beautiful. In some areas like the fans, I was very specific. In other areas, like my head table arrangements, I had no idea how to direct or suggest anything and Karen ran with it. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Valerie · Married on 01/17/2010

Karen was truly amazing. Our guests thought the flowers were gorgeous. My husband, our parents, my grandparents, our wedding party and I just loved the flowers. We had our wedding in a Japanese hotel and wanted to work with the theme. Karen made gorgeous fans with orchids for the brides maids. They really turned out beautifully. My bouquet was exquisite. I wanted a cascading bouquet because the detail in my dress was on top. She made me a stunning bouquet with orchids and cala lilllies. To go with the Japanese theme, I really wanted ichabana style arrangements. She did a stellar job. In addition to beautiful work products, Karen is great to work with. She's always responsive via phone and email. When I had ideas, she brainstormed with me and made them beautiful. In some areas like the fans, I was very specific. In other areas, like my head table arrangements, I had no idea how to direct or suggest anything and Karen ran with it. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Tracy · Married on 09/06/2009

Karen at Grandi-Flora was phenomenal! She made an effort to get to know me and understand my personal style and translate that into an amazing floral concept. I researched florist for a while before deciding, and after a while all the pictures started to look the same; nice but similar. Grandi-Flora stood out immediately. Her style was elegant, creative, and contemporary, which definitely carried over into her design for my wedding. Aside from being extremely friendly and professional, she was very flexible and able to handle all my last minute changes. I would highly recommend Grandi-Flora to anyone who wants their wedding's floral design to be unique and elegant!

Sent on 09/23/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grandiflora LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Simply Sparkling Events
    Simply Sparkling Events Wedding Planners

We just did a magnificent wedding at the De Young Museum with Karen from Grandiflora LLC and her flowers arrangements were stunning! Karen and her team are very professional and go over and above to ensure their clients are happy. Her design work is amazing and I was so impressed with her floral creations. Lea Mathewson Simply Sparkling Events

• KO Photography
    KO Photography Wedding Photographers

Grandiflora was able to create such a beautiful atmosphere for the wedding I photographed, I was so impressed! By the time I arrived with the bride all the flowers were set up and complimented the couple and venue perfectly. I spoke with Karen on several occasions and she was very sweet, professional and wanted to create the perfect bouquet and flower arrangements for the bride and groom. I cannot wait to work with Grandiflora again to see what Karen creates!

• 530 S Lake Ave, #183 Pasadena, 91101 See on map