4401 Ironbound Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map · Phone number

About Grand Rental Station

Here at Grand Rental station our goal is to make your event memorable by helping you with all of your rental needs! No event is to big or to small! Consider us a one stop shop for tables, chairs, tents, linens, dishes, arch's, candy and desert bar set ups and much more! We also have an in house wedding and event planner to help you along with any of your planning needs. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to stop by our showroom to take a peak at what we have to offer.

imag1606 2
imag1561 2
img4662

5 Reviews for Grand Rental Station

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2015

Kyle is just so helpful and always quick to help me with all of my rental needs. Always answers the phone or phones me back and makes everything happen. I'm so happy with the service and I can't wait to see what everything looks like at my wedding the first Saturday in June.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2016

Good quality of products for a more reasonable price. Only rented tablecloths! Plenty of other items available to rent.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kacie · Married on 09/27/2015

3.4
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

A couple hiccups along the way with the order and day-of service. After bringing the issues to the owners attention, he apologized profusely, assured us this was not his standard and refunded a portion of our fees. In the end, the wedding was beautiful and all the items used were lovely.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Grand Rental Station FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 4401 Ironbound Rd Williamsburg, 23188 See on map