Tucson, AZ 85749 Map · Phone number

About Grand Plan Events

Alyssa Franks, founder and owner of Grand Plan Events, began her career in event planning five years ago. Since then she has been in the fast lane! Alyssa has a wide range of experience having worked with the professional football championship game, Wells Fargo Bank, various non-profit organizations, festivals, weddings, and many more. Despite taking up residency in laid back Flagstaff, Arizona, she is always on the go planning grand events.

Alyssa works efficiently and focuses on details. Events are her passion. Her knowledge and experience with both corporate and social events has led her to become a sought after planner. She has a talent for working with diverse clients and will take on any challenge.

Alyssa attended Arizona State University and graduated with a degree in Recreation and Tourism Management. She loves her two dogs, Sophie and Bella, and enjoys being outdoors. Alyssa is outgoing and always ready to have some fun.

Alyssa will ensure your next event is GRAND!

• Peace of Mind Event Design

Grand Plan Events 5
  • Giovanna

Giovanna Grace · Married on 06/22/2019

Alyssa is the best!!

From start to finish Alyssa was AMAZING! I hired her for day of coordination for my wedding in Flagstaff, AZ at a private residence. She is so sweet, professional and extremely helpful. She checked in with me throughout the whole planning process and really helped me stay on top of things so I wouldn’t be stressed out later. Planning a wedding is sometimes a little overwhelming, and she really helped me put things into perspective and made me feel so much better. Although we hired her for day of, she made herself available with any and all questions we had along the way. She also provided a lot of great suggestions, which I appreciated, as she is the expert after all! Day of the wedding, she rocked it! She put together the wedding timeline, organized all the vendors, and arrived to the venue early to help with whatever we needed. My wedding day was stress free and so beautiful... we have Alyssa to thank for that, truly! It couldn’t have gone any better and it was everything I pictured it would be and more! My husband and I, and our families all agreed that we have no idea what we would have done without her. I will absolutely recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Caitlin Isenberger · Married on 02/17/2019

The Essential Key to our Perfect Day

Alyssa with Grand Plan Events made all the difference in making our wedding day come together perfectly. My husband and I had decided on a "backyard style" wedding at a local beer and wine garden. We had already made a lot of the big decisions when we brought Alyssa on to help about 6 weeks before the big day. Even though we had done a bit of planning ourselves, there were still many items that we needed to cover. The peace of mind alone that Alyssa brought with her vast experience in wedding and event planning was priceless. She reviewed the details we had and addressed any items we had missed. She completely customized the experience and made sure to tailor the experience to our wants and needs from start to finish. She coordinated with our vendors and worked out any possible kinks, and many that we wouldn't have even considered. As the day came closer, she was a huge stress reliever, keeping us on track and taking over many responsibilities. She created a well planned, comprehensive timeline for the whole weekend. She helped coordinate and facilitate so many of the moving parts, ensuring our wedding was as stress free as possible and ran very smoothly. It was an absolutely magical day and Alyssa was essential in making that happen. She is kind, considerate, smart, timely, and very effective. Her help was absolutely invaluable and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. We had not originally intended to hire a wedding planner, but hiring Alyssa with Grand Plan Events was by far one of the best choices we made!

Grand Plan Events 6
    Grand Plan Events 14
    Grand Plan Events 15
    Sent on 03/17/2019

Mathew · Married on 09/01/2018

Alyssa was amazing! We hired Alyssa as our day of Coordinator for our September 1st wedding. A month before the wedding Alyssa started emailing us setting up a timeline and getting in touch with our vendors. In these last couple weeks she really helped us to get everything together. My wife and I were so thankful to have her. Our day would not have been as memorable and organized if it wasn't for her. Not only was she organized but she also had a good eye for the way items should be set. When we arrived at the venue we couldn't have been happier seeing how everything turned out. The event went smoothly and thanks to her we had plenty of time to dance and spend time with our friends and family. I don't think there was a moment that I didn't have a drink in my hand thanks to her. I would highly recommend Alyssa to anyone who wants to have a memorable beautiful and stress free day. For anyone who is looking to have a Sedona wedding, Alyssa was great about traveling and was extremely affordable for someone living in Tucson.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Award

Grand Plan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tucson, 85749 See on map