Grand Palladium Hotel and Suites Riviera Maya

• JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa
  • The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
  • Ocean Weddings

2 Reviews for Grand Palladium Hotel and Suites Riviera Maya

Just got married June 27th, and our wedding was a dream! We had Jessica as the wedding coordinator. She made sure all my questions were answered, recommended great vendors, found me the best deals on the extra decoration I wanted, and she made sure everything went so smoothly on the wedding day. The wedding department definitely knows how to throw a great wedding. The hotel is stunning and easily the best value I've ever seen for everything you get as a guest.

The only problem I had with the wedding planning was booking the rooms for my guests. While you can book online as a normal hotel guest, they use an email system for groups. So, our guests had to email the reservations department, wait for a response, then print and scan a form with their credit card info to pay for the room. While this was a pain for younger people (I fielded tons of questions), it was downright impossible for the older folks to do it themselves, which left me with a lot of unnecessary work. Not to mention, the reservations department had a hard time keeping everything straight and responding in a timely manner for the better part of the year I worked with them. It was extremely frustrating, and unfortunate given how wonderful everything else was. They did do a much better job about 2 months out of the wedding, but by then I was exhausted going between them and my guests. That being said - the hotel and wedding packages are worth the stress (especially if you don't invite 300 people like I did). I would suggest acknowledging that you will spend about 50-75% of your wedding planning efforts on getting your guests situated. The worst part about it for me was that I did not anticipate this problem, and it made it that much worse. Everything else about planning a wedding at this hotel is easy and worth every penny.

Good luck! :D

Sent on 07/11/2016

Ellyssa · Married on 02/06/2015

We just had our wedding at the Grand Palladium and it was absolutely perfect! The resort is beautiful and all of our guests had an awesome time! No complaints whatsoever about our choice of resort. In fact, we are planning to go back there next year. I would recommend this resort to anyone thinking of having their wedding in the Riviera Maya.

The resort does two weddings a day, Monday to Friday for foreigners. There are three locations to choose from to hold your ceremony (two on the beach, and one in a garden) as well as a back-up location for rain. There are so many different packages to choose from, dinner options, beach parties - the list goes on. While we enjoyed that we didn't have to plan our wedding down to the smallest detail (the resort handles all of this for you!) there was still room to personalize it and make it ours.

The wedding planning team is super professional and organized (we had Grace as our wedding planner), and while email response times can be slow more than three months out from your wedding we had no concerns as it got closer. By the time we met with Grace our first day at the resort we only had a few little details to confirm and it was all finished.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this place. There is also an amazing group on Facebook with a lot of the brides that have had their wedding here, or are planning their wedding here. It is BDW Grand Palladium Riviera Maya, and was so helpful during the planning process as well.

Sent on 02/22/2015