Grand Occasions Inc.

Myrtle Beach, SC 29575 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Grand Occasions Inc.

Making Your Event A Grand Occasion!

Grand Occasions offers the finest in wedding planning, consulting and coordination in the Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst and Raleigh areas. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming with so many details to take care of and so many options to choose from. Grand Occasions can provide you with as much or as little assistance as you are in need of. Elizabeth, owner and lead consultant, will be your mentor every step of the way and is committed to helping you create the wedding you've been dreaming of with the least amount of stress possible so you can enjoy the planning process as well as your special day. She will listen to your needs and desires and work with you to make sure no detail is overlooked and your special day is one you and your guests will never forget! We offer flexible packages that can accommodate every budget Services offered include; Full Service Planning, Coordination and Event Design; Partial Planning; Day of Coordination and Direction; Day of Direction Only; DIY packages and hourly consultations. We offer a complimentary initial consultation and would love to hear from you!

Follow Grand Occasions Inc. on

Groom
Wedding souvenir
Wedding souvenir
Southern Charm Wedding

48 Reviews for Grand Occasions Inc.

• I

India · Married on 07/22/2016

I have never gave anyone all five stars but Grand occasion deserve all five stars. They are so understanding and courteous to your feelings and your needs. They do whatever it takes to get the job done. If something is not in your budget but you really want it, they work so hard to fine what you want and the price that you need to stay on budget. I have shown them a picture of what I wanted and it was like a dream come true. I felt like a little girl in a fairytale when I seen my wedding on my wedding day. Everything was perfect, I wouldn't change not one thing. Thank you Grand occasions and Mrs. Elizabeth Hodges, you are truly the best.

Phillip · Married on 07/22/2016

This was my first wedding and I was nervous how everything was going turned out. On the day of my wedding I was blown away by how everything looked. Everything looked so good that I wouldn't change not one thing. Grand Occasion have exceeded my expectations. They was very reasonable and also help my wife and I save a lot of money. Mrs. Elizabeth Hodges was very sweet and kind but most importantly kept my wife (the bride to be ) calm through the whole process. Whatever we want it that's exactly what we got. So easy to work with and great people skills. Thank you Grand Occasions for making my first wedding a day I will never forget.

Bernice · Married on 06/25/2016

Elizabeth is the most patient and easy going person to work with. She listens , very organized and always is available to consult, definitely knows her stuff.
    You and your fiancé will have lots of fun planning with her, no pressure at all. The price is also reasonable and we picked the full service plan.

Grand Occasions Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Grand Occasions Inc. 1
    Military Discount ~ Full Service Packages
    As our way of saying thank you for the sacrifices you make to ensure our freedom and right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, we are offering our active military a discount of $200.00 off of any Full Service Planning, Coordination & Event Design Package of $2,600.00 or more. This discount is available on all 2015 weddings and applies only to our Full Service Packages starting at $2,600.00. To receive this discount mention the promo code Liberty 2015.

• Ami Creations Bridal Beauty
    Ami Creations Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Elizabeth is one of the most personable planners that I have had the pleasure of working with. Her pleasant and easy going demeanor will make any bride feel totally at ease. Her venues have always been beautiful and she and her team are very professional in their execution of vision!

• Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists
    Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists Wedding Musicians

Elizabeth with the Grand Occasions Inc. is very friendly, nice and professional wedding planner. It is always a pleasure working with her and we can highly recommend her. Charleston Virtuosi Ensemble - Charleston, SC www.charlestonvirtuosi.com

• Liesl Diesel Photo
    Liesl Diesel Photo Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Grand Occasions, INC for weddings and Elizabeth has always been wonderful to work with. She is bright, organized, solutions oriented, and a joy to be around. I always recommend her to my clients in her area that do not have a coordinator! I cannot imagine planning an event as large as a wedding without the help of a professional, and Grand Occasions is top notch!

• Myrtle Beach, SC 29575 See on map
    8434678709 (Other Phone Number)