Grand Coral Beach Club

Grand Coral Beach Club 1
  • Sophia

Sophia Azevedo · Married on 05/24/2019

Grand coral golf club wedding May 2019

I planned my destination wedding from Toronto, Ontario. I choose the Grand Coral Beach Club because I wanted an intimate, private wedding on a beautiful beach, with the reception venue overlooking the beach. I loved the double pool and the ability to cover half or the entire pool. Unfortunately when arriving in Playa, the seaweed was uncontrollable and Grand Coral was soooo understanding and within 3 days we were able to replab the entire wedding at their gold course venue.

The golf course and the upper level reception area is stunning! I could not be happier with the outcome. Grand coral was the easiest company I've ever worked with. They were able to accommodate all of my requests. I used a wedding planner that works at the venue and she (Erica) was amazing!

My wedding had 64 guests and everything from Transportation, food selection per individual, music, lighting, signage, string lights, chandaliers, dance floors, quotes from multiple vendors, sparklers, setup on the golf course, tear down and set up at the upper reception area, etc. was arranged for me without any problems or hesitation. The flowers and decor exceeded my expectations. There were no vendor fees, the venue was extremely accomodating!

My photographers warned me, we've never had a wedding that went smoothly, focus on enjoying the day and not what goes wrong. I prepared for the worst, but honestly, nothing went wrong, everything was perfect and on schedule.

My guests were in awe and kept telling my husband and I that this was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. I could not have been happier with the venue, the amszinggggg food, scenery, staff, flowers, and most importantly my planner.

I highly recomrnd both locations (beach club and golf course).

Grand Coral Beach Club 2
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Amazing wedding venue. The staff is great! You should probably have a wedding coordinator if you want to go with them. They are a lot easier to work with if they know the coordinator. I think this is the most amazing venue in the area.

Sent on 02/20/2015