Brooklyn, MI 49230 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for GRADYS custom catering

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2014

Grady's catered our wedding on 10/25/14 at Hilltop Manor Inn. They were great to work with, the price was affordable and the food was delicious!! We have heard several comments from our guests that the chicken was the most tender and delicious they have ever had! All of the food was delicious!

Grady's was so great to work with, even throughout our endless changes and requests! They were very professional and accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Stephanie Meier · Married on 04/05/2019

Grady's Catering

Grady's catered my wedding and were great from start to finish. The food was great and I received many compliments on the Pulled Pork and Meatballs. Nancy was very helpful with the food tasting, deciding the on menu and listening to any concerns I had. The staff that attended the wedding were very kind and professional. I gave 4/5 stars only because of a couple minor things that happened. The silverware that was laid out for our guest were spotty with a white coating that must have been from the wash, I had to go through and wipe them down. This was a little time consuming and time I didn't really have with everything else I had to get done. The other downfall was that the bussing of the tables was on the slower side. Our guest were not able to have room for their dessert plates due to the dinner plates not being cleared in a more timely manner.
    Overall, I was very satisfied with the customer service and food we received during our encounter with Grady's and would recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kylie · Married on 09/27/2014

3.8
      3.0

Grady's food is amazing! So so good, so many complenents from our guests. Everyone was very impressed with our menu choice of hardy apps and there execution of our choice. We also got to keep all of our leftovers, which was an amazing gift in itself. Pre-made dinners! Hooray! The only complaint I would have for Gradys is that they don't respond to emails as quickly as I would have liked. I am very Type A and loveeeee great communication. So that was for sure a downside for me, but when the time came to deliver they did come through. So a very minimal complaint when the food was/is so good.

Sent on 11/05/2014