GRADIENCE DESIGN

1056 Thomas Jefferson Street NW, Washington, DC 20003 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About GRADIENCE DESIGN

GRADIENCE DESIGN is a professional wedding and event design firm with offices in New York and Washington, DC. We are dedicated to the curation of an unforgettable experience for each client. We are inspired by contemporary design and utilize our modern aesthetic to turn your dreams into realities.

GRADIENCE DESIGN services a myriad of wedding events including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions - ensuring each aspect of your special day is executed seamlessly. Our firm focuses on the finer details, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. We have experience coordinating a wide spectrum of wedding styles including cultural weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and more. GRADIENCE DESIGN provides the following services:

• Full-Planning
reception 23 51 1076235 1563240762

3 Reviews for GRADIENCE DESIGN

Kristyn · Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring GRADIENCE was the best decision EVER. I hired them for day-of coordination, but all expectations were surpassed. Even though their coordination services started 2 months before the wedding, I was always able to reach out with questions and I was provided a comprehensive checklist to make sure that I completed all of the important steps to have a successful event. During our first visit, we had a complete site visit and hashed out all final details. I was even given separate timelines for our vendors and our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Our rehearsal was smooth, and our wedding was a HIT. I got married 5 months ago and our guests are STILL talking about it. THANK YOU IS NOT ENOUGH.

Sent on 07/25/2019

GRADIENCE DESIGN's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristyn! It was an absolute pleasure working with the both of you. We are always here if you need us. Wishing you lots of love + laughter :)
  • Y

Yasmine Carter · Married on 08/04/2018

Trust Me – Flawless

I cannot say enough positive things about GRADIENCE DESIGN – our experience was simply amazing. Prior to hiring a wedding planner, I was overwhelmed. I didn't know where to start and I had so many questions. I browsed multiple resources online and had at least 150 pictures on Pinterest, but I was still stuck. I was introduced to GD through a mutual friend and I hired GD after our second conversation. From the beginning, the bar was set high - Havian reviewed all of the work that I did and pointed out gaps in logistics and contracts. She even looked at my Pinterest board and made me narrow down the pins LOL. Throughout the rest of the planning process, she was so responsive and we communicated often. She encouraged collaboration and more importantly, allowed me to be a bride. In terms of the day of? She nailed it. LOL the husband is hard to please and he even gave her kudos. I recommend her highly and I most definitely will be hiring GD for our baby shower in 2 or 5 years :)

Sent on 07/29/2019

GRADIENCE DESIGN FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2