PO Box 2073, Glenview, IL 60025 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About gracefuleye photography

Hi there!

My name is Ellie, and I am the photographer for gracefuleye.com.

I graduated with a BA in Art from Northeastern IL University in 2005. I started as a freelance photographer for kids, and then gradually added in a wedding portfolio when two of my friends got married. I was a photographer for their weddings, and I couldn't put down my camera ever since.

Every time I go to a wedding, I am always blown away by how much details and thought are put into one day. A photographer is responsible for creating images that will have couples remember that one day for the rest of their lives. It is a job that I take with such pride because such responsibility is an honor, and every couple I photograph becomes a friend.

View my portfolio, and, if you like what you see, please contact me right away! I can't wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• gracefuleye photography 1
    FREE engagement session
    Recently engaged? Have a creative picture for your save-the-date cards! I am looking for fun-loving, romantic couples, going around the Chicagoland area having fun: at their favorite coffee shop, walking around hand in hand, people watching, at their apartment having a pillow fight, etc. The engagement session can be anywhere you want in the Chicago area, which is where I'm based at. It lasts for about 1-2 hours. You can do wardrobe changes, makeup, etc. You not committed to pay for anything. After the session, you will receive a free proof site to view your pictures and to share with friends and family. Your proof site will help you determine whether you would like to purchase individual prints, a CD, or an album to be used as a guestbook for your reception. I have samples that I would love to show you! Check out my portfolio to see what your pictures will look like. See you then!

• A Wedding Your Way
    A Wedding Your Way Wedding Officiants

Ellie's engagement and wedding photos are lovely, showing each subject to the best advantage. A pleasure to work with.

• PO Box 2073 Glenview, 60025 See on map