Memphis, Memphis, TN 38105 Map · Phone number

About Graceful Elegance Events

A wedding florist located in Memphis, Tennessee that also services the Jackson and Jonesboro areas, Graceful Elegance Events specializes in affordable event flowers and wedding-day coordination. The team at Graceful Elegance Events works with couples to turn their wedding vision into reality. They strive to create a wedding that truly expresses the personality of the couple.

Here, couples will discuss the beautiful floral design and elegant centerpieces they want for their wedding, tailored to their style and budget. During their consultation, they discuss setup, delivery, and cleanup services. For all floral arrangements, the florist will choose flowers that compliment a couple’s wedding colors and theme. Couples can request the traditional bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, toss bouquet, boutonnieres, and corsages. They also offer flower girl accessories, ceremony decor, and reception centerpieces.

titiwedding005
Roses
Roses
titiwedding005

4 Reviews for Graceful Elegance Events

Nakita · Married on 05/24/2009

Lavender Rose was a great choice. Everything was beautiful and from the moment I contacted them I knew that I could count on them. I was very pleased.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Sonja · Married on 09/20/2008

I contacted Tonya at Lavender Rose Floral Designs within a few weeks of my wedding day (9/20/08) and I was somewhat panicky and stressed! I saw the advertisement on the wedding TV site I was very impressed by the designs that were displayed on the site and decided to give them a call. From the time I called Lavender Rose I was treated with the utmost care, and the very best personal service. I was working within a budget that was already stretched and Tanya was awesome in coming up with creative options for me to do live and silk and still create the looks that I was attempting to achieve. On my wedding day Tonya was there as promised with the delivery and to offer a helping hand, my flowers were gorgeous and she achieved the look that I wanted just from a picture that I had provided. I really appreciate the awesome quality and personal service I received from Lavender Rose. Even when I was going back and forth on decorations for the reception Tanya never stopped trying to offer her help and find creative ways for me to stay in my budget! I really appreciate everything Tonya and Lavender Rose did for me! It really made me feel good to know that not only did I contact her at the last minute but she gave me the feeling of security and she definitely delivered! I have already told others about Lavender Rose and I will definitely be using them in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Jackie · Married on 08/06/2005

I bought my bouquet here, and it was just what I asked for. They had it ready 2 days early. I loved the friendly people they have there.

Sent on 10/16/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Graceful Elegance Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• AM Photography
    AM Photography Wedding Photographers

Are you looking for a florist or table designer? Tanya is a wonderful person to work with, and she creates gorgeous arrangements and tablescapes. She is professional and provides excellent customer service. Contact her today!

• Memphis Memphis, TN, 38105 See on map