232 N. Lake Ave. Unit 209., Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

About Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team

Our Vision at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to help clients worldwide to discover their strengths and true inner beauty.

Our Mission at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to provide a platform for up and coming industry talents to launch their craft while delivering our philosophy and phenomenal style to our clients, by building of an exceptional team where people are inspired to better their lives.

Our Philosophy is that a woman's true beauty is reflected from within by her strength and persistence, passion, purity of soul, wisdom and kindness. Our Style focuses on the promotion of clarity, purity, and elegance. As the physical beauty fades over time, we believe in the enduring personification of wisdom and strength never changes.

Our Team gathers a group of artists who specializes in various services: Bridal, event, Asian hair and makeup design, facials, nails, hair cut and coloring. We customize our services according to your skin color, personality, head shape, facial and bone features, length of your hair and the other unique qualities. We provide styling advice based on your unique individual needs.

We have over 20 artists and we're passionate to provide the highest quality of services to our clients. We believe selfless acts create the greatest team work. We believe a great artist never stops learning. We must keep up to date with the latest trends and styles. We treat our clients like family; to truly love and care for our clients in order to deliver the most extraordinary service for our clients on the most important day of their lives.

182 Reviews for Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

Bernice · Married on 03/11/2017

I loved Halle's work (followed her on instagram) and I feel so lucky that Grace assigned her as my makeup artist for my wedding day. She was very patient during the trial and made sure she addressed my "wants", but also made suggestions about the "pros" and "cons" of the various options I had in mind. I loved all her suggestions and she made my vision even better! I received so many compliments and I am really thankful to Halle!

karen · Married on 01/28/2017

I used Grace Lin Professional Make up Team for my wedding on 8.19.12 and Grace turned me into a stunning princess I got so many compliments on my make up and hair. All the guests wanted her contact info. The team is very prompt, kind, and has so much talent.

Grace was able to deal with me when I was being indecisive and guided me throughout the whole process and was very flexible with me.

I HIGHLY recommend Grace and her team to anyone in the LA/OC area who's looking for a professional and the most AMAZING team for your special day.

Tyffany · Married on 09/07/2016

I booked Grace Lin and her team at the last minute after a failed makeup trial with another reputable makeup company based in Orange County. I had always thought that her style was what would be ideal for me and what I would wish to achieve for my wedding but she was based 30 miles away from Newport so I didn't do my trial with her and I totally regret it. Because I was confident after looking through all the photos from Yelp and her portfolio that she was the makeup and stylist for me, I booked her for my wedding without a trial and I was completely pleased with the result! Grace knew the look that matched my personality, features, and dress the best. My hair and makeup was absolutely gorgeous and natural. I felt like very comfortable and beautiful all day and all night. Even through the teary moments, the makeup lasted all day. I didn't even use the touch up kit she gave me except to reapply lipstick once!

Jane and Olivia are also master artists. My moms and bridesmaids all looked beautiful and happy with their looks.

Grace and her team are very good with enhancing our features. My last makeup artist told me she couldn't even out my eyes because one eyelid was not as double eyelid as the other. Grace used eyelid tape on that eye and balanced out my look without a hitch. She also trimmed my eyebrows to achieve a better look.

I highly recommend her and her team!!! Most importantly, she made me and my family beautiful and very very happy.

Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Claire Xu Photography
    Claire Xu Photography Wedding Photographers

Grace Lin provides gorgeous make up and hair style to my clients, no matter wedding or engagement, professional level all the time. I will recommend my clients to her, worth the price.

• CHI CHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
    CHI CHAN PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

I have been working with her for years. She makes the bride so pretty..I mean ...."SOOOOO.......PRETTY!!" Her team is well prepared and creative. Every time I work with Grace Lin and her team, I will good pictures of the bride and bridal party. She is one of my best vendor.

• Marvin Tsai Photography
    Marvin Tsai Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the pleasure to work with Grace and her team this past weekend for a wedding in La Canada Flintridge. She was quick and I loved seeing my bride so happy. It made for the best photographs. She is very professional and friendly. Look forward to work with her in the future!

• 232 N. Lake Ave. Unit 209. Pasadena, CA 91101 See on map
    By arranged appointment. For any inquiries please email us at gracelinmakeupstudio@gmail.com