232 N. Lake Ave. Unit 209., Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

About Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team

Our Vision at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to help clients worldwide to discover their strengths and true inner beauty.

Our Mission at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to provide a platform for up and coming industry talents to launch their craft while delivering our philosophy and phenomenal style to our clients, by building of an exceptional team where people are inspired to better their lives.

Our Philosophy is that a woman's true beauty is reflected from within by her strength and persistence, passion, purity of soul, wisdom and kindness. Our Style focuses on the promotion of clarity, purity, and elegance. As the physical beauty fades over time, we believe in the enduring personification of wisdom and strength never changes.

Our Team gathers a group of artists who specializes in various services: Bridal, event, Asian hair and makeup design, facials, nails, hair cut and coloring. We customize our services according to your skin color, personality, head shape, facial and bone features, length of your hair and the other unique qualities. We provide styling advice based on your unique individual needs.

We have over 20 artists and we're passionate to provide the highest quality of services to our clients. We believe selfless acts create the greatest team work. We believe a great artist never stops learning. We must keep up to date with the latest trends and styles. We treat our clients like family; to truly love and care for our clients in order to deliver the most extraordinary service for our clients on the most important day of their lives.

185 Reviews for Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio 5
Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio 6

Janet Kwok · Married on 06/15/2019

love my makeup

Halle did my wedding makeup and Hair. Maggie did makeup and May did hair for my bridesmaids and moms. We all love our make up and hair so much.

When I did my makeup trial 3 months before the wedding day, I had no idea what I wanted because I'm not very well versed in makeup. Halle made some great recommendations based on my features, and showed me pictures to guide me through what options I have. I completely trusted her judgment and it turned out amazing.

On the wedding day, Halle, Maggie and May arrived on time. They listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and were able to fulfill their requests. They were very quick, easy to work with, and highly skilled.

I could not thank them enough to making us look beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them any day.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Stella · Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING Hair & Makeup for your Wedding!!!

You will not be disappointed if you hire Grace to do your makeup & hair on your wedding day!

Grace is a veteran in this industry and it shows in her work. I was amazed at my before and after pictures during my trial. And it was nothing short of amazing when wedding day came! Grace did such an amazing job with my makeup & hair! I have never felt as pretty in my life & it is not a bad feeling on your wedding day! Plus everyone was mentioning how beautiful I was... Lol :) Grace is very easy to talk to & she listens to what you want but at the same time uses her expertise to make you look stunning. She is super quick with emails & texts. And overall she is just a sweet person who does an amazing job!

Grace also did my groom's hair & makeup and my flower girl's hair. They both looked great as well! Everyone was happy with Grace's work!

Do you want to looking AMAZING on your wedding day? Then hire Grace & her team! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/18/2018

Halle, Jane and Maggie!!

Halle and Jane prepped me for my engagement session. Halle handled the hair and Jane handled the makeup.
    Halle picked the perfect hair style for a weekend, neighborhood walk photo shoots. She understood when I asked for a nice and simple hair style. She did curls and braids.
    Jane nailed it on the natural look. I told Jane that my wedding and engagement pictures would be outdoors and the photographer specialized in light photographer, she knew just what to do. I don't wear much makeup on a daily basis so it was really helpful to be able to trust someone to take care of me.

Maggie and Jane prepped me for my wedding day. Maggie handled the hair and Jane handled the makeup.
    Maggie made my Pinterest favorites a reality. I showed her a few pictures and she adjusted to what she thought would work best for me. My dress was a high neck dress so after hair and makeup, she even stayed behind to help me into my dress. Life saver! After helping me into my dress, she made sure my hair was perfect before she slipped away.
    Jane was worked her magic on me again and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had quite a struggle to get into my dress and Jane's makeup didn't even budge. It was amazing! And after 8+ hours, my makeup did not require touch up!

All three ladies are amazing to work with, fun to talk to, on time and so, so talented. They made me feel and look beautiful for my big day and I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio 11
    Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio 12

• Claire Xu Photography
    Claire Xu Photography Wedding Photographers

Grace Lin provides gorgeous make up and hair style to my clients, no matter wedding or engagement, professional level all the time. I will recommend my clients to her, worth the price.

• CHI CHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
    CHI CHAN PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

I have been working with her for years. She makes the bride so pretty..I mean ...."SOOOOO.......PRETTY!!" Her team is well prepared and creative. Every time I work with Grace Lin and her team, I will good pictures of the bride and bridal party. She is one of my best vendor.

• Marvin Tsai Photography
    Marvin Tsai Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the pleasure to work with Grace and her team this past weekend for a wedding in La Canada Flintridge. She was quick and I loved seeing my bride so happy. It made for the best photographs. She is very professional and friendly. Look forward to work with her in the future!

• 232 N. Lake Ave. Unit 209. Pasadena, 91101 See on map
    By arranged appointment. For any inquiries please email us at gracelinmakeupstudio@gmail.com