1060 E Green St. # 109., Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number

About Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

About Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team

Our Vision at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to help clients worldwide to discover their strengths and true inner beauty.

Our Mission at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to provide a platform for up and coming industry talents to launch their craft while delivering our philosophy and phenomenal style to our clients, by building of an exceptional team where people are inspired to better their lives.

Our Philosophy is that a woman's true beauty is reflected from within by her strength and persistence, passion, purity of soul, wisdom and kindness. Our Style focuses on the promotion of clarity, purity, and elegance. As the physical beauty fades over time, we believe in the enduring personification of wisdom and strength never changes.

Our Team gathers a group of artists who specializes in various services: Bridal, event, Asian hair and makeup design, facials, nails, hair cut and coloring. We customize our services according to your skin color, personality, head shape, facial and bone features, length of your hair and the other unique qualities. We provide styling advice based on your unique individual needs.

We have over 20 artists and we're passionate to provide the highest quality of services to our clients. We believe selfless acts create the greatest team work. We believe a great artist never stops learning. We must keep up to date with the latest trends and styles. We treat our clients like family; to truly love and care for our clients in order to deliver the most extraordinary service for our clients on the most important day of their lives.

Other couples have also viewed

190 Reviews for Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

K Y · Married on 09/19/2020

Elegant and modern hair and makeup

Grace and her team are amazing.

After partially planning our wedding, then canceling it due to COVID, and then deciding one month before our original date that we should just get married anyway, I slightly panicked while looking for an Asian makeup artist on short notice. Enter Grace. She responded to all of my questions quickly and threw in a free semi-last-minute makeup session where I also got to meet her.

Sarah and May did my hair and makeup on the day of. We started on time but they were so efficient that I drove myself to the wedding venue and made it there before everyone else! They were attentive to detail, accentuated my better features, understood how to make Asian hair look beautiful and Asian skin look radiant...I could go on. In spite of the incredibly hot and sunny day, our wedding photos looked amazing and made my eyes appear as though I wasn't squinting.

I'm more of a tomboy these days since I don't wear makeup or do my hair anymore because of COVID but they managed to turn my ugly duckling self into a swan. I loved my makeup, so much so that I'm trying to get makeup lessons from Grace when my schedule works out! My family liked my hair more. My husband liked both (as he should!!!).

10/10 would look to ask Grace and her team to do my makeup again for any special occasion in the future. In fact, my future sister-in-law independently stumbled on her and will probably hire her, and as one of her bridesmaids, I probably will see her again!

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Minerva

Minerva · Married on 08/08/2020

Favorite make up artist ever!

This is the second time I have booked Grace. She is definitely my favorite make up and hair artist. She is very nice and easy to work with. She does amazing work and makes you look flawless. I love how she always make my hair look amazing! She’s really good at what she does, and it shows in her work. She’s always on time and great with schedule planning.

She also did amazing make up on my mom. My mom is a cancer patient and she gave my mom life with her amazing make up!

I highly recommend Grace for bridal and photo shoots for hair and make up!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing and professional hair and makeup artist

I’ve now worked with Grace three times over the course of wedding planning: two engagement shoots and the day of my wedding. Grace is amazing at what she does: if you show her a photo of the style you’re looking for, she’ll make it happen, and make you look gorgeous. I opted for the bridal trial, where she spent three hours for my engagement shoot with two hairstyle changes and one bridal look.

For the second engagement shoot, she was very flexible with the timing. My husband and I actually arrived at her studio at 5:30 am, and she was able to accommodate us. Even though we woke up incredibly early for our SF city hall shoot, my hair and makeup was impeccable all day. Also, she hid my dark circles, which was a miracle - I was so happy with how everything looked in the photos!

On the day of the wedding, Grace made me feel like a princess- my hair and makeup held up all day, and I had so many compliments from everyone. Grace and her team did a wonderful job during my wedding, and made me, my mom, sister, and mother in law look absolutely fantastic. She even gave me a little makeup kit for touch ups, but I didn’t even need it- everything stayed in place until the end of the night. I definitely recommend her for your hair and makeup needs, as she is friendly and easy to talk to, as well as quick. Grace, thank you so much!

Sent on 04/06/2020

• Claire Xu Photography Wedding Photographers

Grace Lin provides gorgeous make up and hair style to my clients, no matter wedding or engagement, professional level all the time. I will recommend my clients to her, worth the price.

• CHI CHAN PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

I have been working with her for years. She makes the bride so pretty..I mean ...."SOOOOO.......PRETTY!!" Her team is well prepared and creative. Every time I work with Grace Lin and her team, I will good pictures of the bride and bridal party. She is one of my best vendor.

• Marvin Tsai Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the pleasure to work with Grace and her team this past weekend for a wedding in La Canada Flintridge. She was quick and I loved seeing my bride so happy. It made for the best photographs. She is very professional and friendly. Look forward to work with her in the future!

• 1060 E Green St. # 109. Pasadena, CA, 91106 See on map
    By arranged appointment. For any inquiries please email us at gracelinmakeupstudio@gmail.com
    Location of (Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio)