1060 E Green St. # 109., Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number

About Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

About Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team

Our Vision at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to help clients worldwide to discover their strengths and true inner beauty.

Our Mission at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to provide a platform for up and coming industry talents to launch their craft while delivering our philosophy and phenomenal style to our clients, by building of an exceptional team where people are inspired to better their lives.

Our Philosophy is that a woman's true beauty is reflected from within by her strength and persistence, passion, purity of soul, wisdom and kindness. Our Style focuses on the promotion of clarity, purity, and elegance. As the physical beauty fades over time, we believe in the enduring personification of wisdom and strength never changes.

Our Team gathers a group of artists who specializes in various services: Bridal, event, Asian hair and makeup design, facials, nails, hair cut and coloring. We customize our services according to your skin color, personality, head shape, facial and bone features, length of your hair and the other unique qualities. We provide styling advice based on your unique individual needs.

We have over 20 artists and we're passionate to provide the highest quality of services to our clients. We believe selfless acts create the greatest team work. We believe a great artist never stops learning. We must keep up to date with the latest trends and styles. We treat our clients like family; to truly love and care for our clients in order to deliver the most extraordinary service for our clients on the most important day of their lives.

• Tatiyana Elias Makeup Artist
  • MUA by Olena
  • DeeLoyaBeauty

189 Reviews for Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

• Minerva

Minerva Li · Married on 08/08/2020

Favorite make up artist ever!

This is the second time I have booked Grace. She is definitely my favorite make up and hair artist. She is very nice and easy to work with. She does amazing work and makes you look flawless. I love how she always make my hair look amazing! She’s really good at what she does, and it shows in her work. She’s always on time and great with schedule planning.

She also did amazing make up on my mom. My mom is a cancer patient and she gave my mom life with her amazing make up!

I highly recommend Grace for bridal and photo shoots for hair and make up!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing and professional hair and makeup artist

I’ve now worked with Grace three times over the course of wedding planning: two engagement shoots and the day of my wedding. Grace is amazing at what she does: if you show her a photo of the style you’re looking for, she’ll make it happen, and make you look gorgeous. I opted for the bridal trial, where she spent three hours for my engagement shoot with two hairstyle changes and one bridal look.

For the second engagement shoot, she was very flexible with the timing. My husband and I actually arrived at her studio at 5:30 am, and she was able to accommodate us. Even though we woke up incredibly early for our SF city hall shoot, my hair and makeup was impeccable all day. Also, she hid my dark circles, which was a miracle - I was so happy with how everything looked in the photos!

On the day of the wedding, Grace made me feel like a princess- my hair and makeup held up all day, and I had so many compliments from everyone. Grace and her team did a wonderful job during my wedding, and made me, my mom, sister, and mother in law look absolutely fantastic. She even gave me a little makeup kit for touch ups, but I didn’t even need it- everything stayed in place until the end of the night. I definitely recommend her for your hair and makeup needs, as she is friendly and easy to talk to, as well as quick. Grace, thank you so much!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Lyla

Lyla Jiang · Married on 09/29/2019

Halle and Olivia are great!!!

I feel lucky when I found Grace. She is so comfortable to work with and very responsive. She recommended Halle, who did her makeup on her wedding day, to me. Halle and I had a trial for around four hours. Halle was very patient and cared a lot about what I want on my big day. Halle not only has the best makeup/hair style skills, but also very professional and has a very good personality which made our experience very pleasant. What impressed me most is not her excellent skills at makeup/hair stylish (she is certainly very good at it with no doubt) but her calmness when we found there may be no enough time for hair styling. After she created the basic structure of my hair, we felt it would be better to pull the hair more higher than we decided before. So Halle redid the hair which looked like a simple change but it turned out not very easy because the length of my hair. We were quite short in time but Halle was super calm and you can feel that she was very confident that she would finish it in time - turns out she did finish and did an amazing job! My hair style was so beautiful and stable. I was surprised how many clips she put on my hair when I took the clips out of my hair after the wedding. The makeup - I got so many compliments! I was worried that crying would mess up my makeup but Halle did an amazing job - I cried a lot during the party and I still looked gorgeous (hahahahahaha I sure do!) and the skin was flawless all the time. I feel so lucky to have Halle! You will need a makeup/hair stylist like her on your wedding day. She has all the best qualities - talented, creative, calm, and responsible. I would also recommend Olivia, who did the makeup/hair for my two moms and my husband. Olivia is so good! She didn't give my mom and mother-in-law the same makeup style - she did design different styles for them based on their looks. My two moms are so so so so beautiful on my wedding and I am so happy!!! My husband is satisfied with her as well because she did give him a very handsome look and gorgeous hair touch-up! We are grateful to have them in our wedding day and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for makeup/hair stylist!

Sent on 10/16/2019

• Claire Xu Photography Wedding Photographers

Grace Lin provides gorgeous make up and hair style to my clients, no matter wedding or engagement, professional level all the time. I will recommend my clients to her, worth the price.

• CHI CHAN PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

I have been working with her for years. She makes the bride so pretty..I mean ...."SOOOOO.......PRETTY!!" Her team is well prepared and creative. Every time I work with Grace Lin and her team, I will good pictures of the bride and bridal party. She is one of my best vendor.

• Marvin Tsai Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the pleasure to work with Grace and her team this past weekend for a wedding in La Canada Flintridge. She was quick and I loved seeing my bride so happy. It made for the best photographs. She is very professional and friendly. Look forward to work with her in the future!

• 1060 E Green St. # 109. Pasadena, CA, 91106 See on map
    By arranged appointment. For any inquiries please email us at gracelinmakeupstudio@gmail.com
    Location of (Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio)