702 W. Golf Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Grace Designs

With over 30 years of experience, Grace, a self-taught designer and dressmaker, has built a reputation for classic, feminine gowns with thoughtful, unexpected details. Every bride's experience is on a personal level to ensure that each dress is exactly what she is looking for. With access to the finest fabrics and laces, each piece is the utmost in quality and detailing.
We offer full-service alterations, restyling, restoration, bead-work, finishing services, personalized fittings and one-on-one consulting. With our expertise in creating beautiful gowns, we are able to alter and fit each dress to perfection.

Follow Grace Designs on

cfdfd4bfb4dc95cf 0122 Monika Ignas Jakub Zajaczkowski w0039 Copy
cfdfd4bfb4dc95cf 0122 Monika Ignas Jakub Zajaczkowski w0039 Copy

5 Reviews for Grace Designs

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

I'm amazed how Grace does her work. She so quick and efficient. My bodice was all lace and beading, and had to be taken in, but you would never have guessed that it had been altered. It was beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/30/2016

Grace was impeccable and took every detail about so seriously. She wanted me to come back every week during the month before my wedding to make sure my dress fit perfectly. That was for no extra cost. My dress had a lot of lace and a huge train, she altered that amazingly! I would trust Grace with anything. She's the best!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

Grace altered my wedding dress - and created a lace jacket from scratch that helped make the dress I bought my dream wedding dress. I simply showed Grace a picture of what I wanted and provided her with a sheet of lace - after that Grace took over and performed her magic and created the vision I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and for making the dress of my dreams Grace! Go to Grace for all of your alterations and wedding day needs - she is a pleasure to work with and will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/10/2015