702 W. Golf Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Grace Designs

With over 30 years of experience, Grace, a self-taught designer and dressmaker, has built a reputation for classic, feminine gowns with thoughtful, unexpected details. Every bride's experience is on a personal level to ensure that each dress is exactly what she is looking for. With access to the finest fabrics and laces, each piece is the utmost in quality and detailing.
We offer full-service alterations, restyling, restoration, bead-work, finishing services, personalized fittings and one-on-one consulting. With our expertise in creating beautiful gowns, we are able to alter and fit each dress to perfection.

Follow Grace Designs on

Grace Designs 1
  • Nicole

Nicole Pinelli · Married on 07/13/2019

She is so talented!

I purchased my wedding dress at Nordstrom. Where most people purchase their dress, they have their alterations done. Unfortunately I lived nowhere near the Oakbrook Nordstrom I purchased my dress. I tried 3 different places to work on my dress alterations and none of them worked out! Finally, my makeup artist, Elise Brill (also HIGHLY recommend) mentioned Grace at Grace Designs. She was INCREDIBLE. I knew as soon as I walked in and saw 15 other wedding dresses she was working on that this was a great place to be. Grace was incrediblel accommodating and paid exquisite attention to detail. I am so grateful that she was able to help me with my dress the last few weeks leading up to the wedding. She saw me every week and was very flexible. She spends a lot of time and effort making sure the dress is just the way you want it!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • BlushPrincess

Nicola Vierk · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect service

Grace has done a beautiful job to fit my dress. I lost a lot of weight during my engagement time and Grace was able to make all the required adjustments. I would recommend her anytime as I would also hire her again for any dress adjustments.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Grace Designs 2

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

I'm amazed how Grace does her work. She so quick and efficient. My bodice was all lace and beading, and had to be taken in, but you would never have guessed that it had been altered. It was beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2016