5722 Hurley Ave, North Port, FL 34288 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gowns by Gaetana LLC

Gaetana is my first name but I insisted on being called Adrienne as a young child because I did not like being called GUY! After 40 years of being a woman in a man's field -- chemical engineering -- I have time to do some of the creative things that I love, namely custom sewing. I made my first wedding dress over forty years ago. Since then, I have made many bridal gowns for friends and family as my gift to the bride. I want you to look your best on the most important day of your life. With my engineering ability, I have learned how to custom fit patterns especially for those that find ready made dresses just do not fit well. Your dress will fit you perfectly and you will feel beautiful in it because each dress is cut and sewn specifically for your measurements. Gowns can be as extravagant or as simple as you like. Even those who are working within a budget can look just as fabulous as the bride who spent thousands by having a simple gown that fits to perfection because a perfect fit is always flattering. From the traditional, to the totally non-traditional, because each item is custom made according to your wishes, you will always have the gown you really want.The steps to achieving that prefect fit begin with a free consultation and measuring session. during which we will discuss the look that you want.
Next, comes doing a body map and/or custom dress form to use in drafting the design and making a muslin mockup that will then be fitted. At this time, you will be able to make changes to the design and we will perfect the fit. The gown will then be made in the fabric you have chosen and we will do another fitting. Finally I will add the finishing touches -- beading, the bustle or whatever else is needed to make your gown your very own.
I also create custom Christening Gowns, made from new fabrics or the Mother's, Grandmother's or even Great-Grandmother's wedding gown, or a combination of all three!

Follow Gowns by Gaetana LLC on

onewed10

1 Reviews for Gowns by Gaetana LLC

• F

Erin · Married on 10/16/2010

Adrienne made my dream dress! She was extraordinarily helpful and accommodating as we worked together to design the dress (which due to my pickiness and indecisiveness was no small task), then she executed that design beautifully. My dress was impeccably crafted from high-quality materials (silk, Swarovski crystals, etc.). She even made a crystal and silk headband, a gorgeous cathedral-length veil and a matching flower girl dress. I got all this for less than the cost of some dresses at discount bridal stores! I know this is trite, but I really did feel like a princess on my wedding day and so many people complimented me on my dress (even guys)! Adrienne is absolutely amazing to work with and I would highly recommend Gowns by Gaetana to any girl wanting a gorgeous, unique gown that won't break the bank!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Gowns by Gaetana LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groom
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gowns by Gaetana LLC 1
    Wedding Veil Sample Sale
    Beaded and Appliqued Bridal veil, white tulle. Long Finger tip length single tier bridal veil in either diamond white or white tulle. This wide veil is 108" wide and 45" long and has eleven Alencon lace appliques trimming the edge starting at the shoulders. Each applique is trimmed with sequins and beads for a touch of sparkle. Veil is sewn to metal comb.

• 5722 Hurley Ave North Port, 34288 See on map
    4235084295 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only. Also doing custom work in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia