Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gown & Glove Bridal Consignment

A place where a bride on a budget can afford the dress of her dreams.

We are Whatcom County's only bridal and formal wear consignment shop. We specialize in bridal and formal apperal. Along with wedding gowns we also carry bridesmaid dresses, prom gowns, flower girl dresses, tiaras, veils, undergarments, locally made jewelry, shoes, decor items and more.

Come in for the elegant bridal shop experience  you expect at the consignment shop prices you want!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Gown & Glove Bridal Consignment on

8 Reviews for Gown & Glove Bridal Consignment

Bride (1)

I found gown & glove at the everett wedding expo. They were very helpful when I was trying dresses on especially since it was super busy. At first I didn't like how the dress looked on me then they took the time to show me what the dress would look like adding a sash to it along with how it would look like if I were to add a corset. I bought the dress immediately. I am in love and so happy I found a great dress for such a great price!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

GREAT people. They have a great selection and the seamstress they have on staff was amazing. she altered my dress in a week and had it fitting perfectly.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/25/15, 10 Reviews
4.2

I really liked my dress that i found here. However having that "moment" didn't really happen. While I love the idea that the Gal was able to bring her kids to work with her and that it is a family business, I can see how having the kids around would bother some brides who are looking for that "I'm a princess" feeling. They were a bit distracting. However I really liked how nice the Gal was. She even gave me a free bow because I like butt bows. Just keep in mind there will be kids about when you go in. If you're not already a mom or love kids then this might not be the place for you. However if you want to save some money on your dress and you like kids ( I love them!!) then you will be fine. There were lots of beautiful dresses even in size 20! I ultimately went with this place because it's not the people it's the dress. I was not able to find my dress anywhere else at this good of a price. So Budget Brides this is a good place to look! I got my shoes for $5!

Profile Picture Ash, 10/6/14, 2 Reviews

Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Thanks to Gown & Glove for allowing us the use of one of their stunning gowns (brand new) for our stylized photo-shoot. Stephanie and Sue have a beautiful selection of dresses and wedding accessories.

Events