Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number

About Gown Diva Consulting

Your Day Your Way….with help from the Gown Diva. This is your time to really shine & the wedding dress is truly a reflection of your own personal style. The Gown Diva will assist you every step of the way. Taking your own style & guiding you along the hundreds of vendors to choose from. Learn how easy and inexpensive it can be to have a custom gown made or how a simple change in fabric can turn an "evening" gown to a "garden party" dress. There are so many choices you can make to add that personal touch to your wedding gown ensemble. Let the Gown Diva help you!

Liz 2B 2BGown 2BDiva
logo1
Simple elegant touches are easy to accomplish.
Bridesmaids can be happy in the dress you pick!
Bridesmaids can be happy in the dress you pick!
100 0295
Liz 2B 2BGown 2BDiva
logo1

2 Reviews for Gown Diva Consulting

Jen · Married on 11/12/2005

THE GOWN DIVA!!!! What can I say other than that she is phenomenal. No one has ever had the eye or the fashion sense this woman does. I went on my search for gowns thinking it was going to be a long drawn out, exhausting search. I was nervous and excited to try on dresses, but I felt overwhelmed and thought the process would frazzle me. Enter..... the Gown Diva, she soothed me like a minty rasberry mojito soothes me on a hot summer day!! She really took a look at me- at what I wanted, at what I was like, and what I truly needed. She truly wanted me to feel special and to look great- no high pressure styling ideas, or cooky trends. The Gown Diva saw what I couldn't. She let me tell her what I wanted to look like, what I wanted to feel like, and what I wanted my statement to be...the whole package. The Gown Diva pulled out dresses that I would never have thought would look good on me, she also let me pick out what I thought would look good. Let's just say there is a reason she is in this profession and I'm not. Her choice was perfect. As soon as I put on the dress I knew it was the one! She helped me figure out alterations (although they were minimal because we chose the right dress to begin with!). I felt fabulous on my wedding day and have not regretted choosing the Gown Diva for a second- she really knows her stuff and has an eye for what will look good on an individual, not just a bride. The whole process was so much more enjoyable and faster than I thought, I had time to go out with my girls afterwards and get that minty rasberry mojito.....even though I didn't even need it ;) the Gown Diva is the best around!

Sent on 03/20/2008
  • F

Claudia · Married on 06/19/2004

I had a wonderful experience working with Liz when planning my wedding. I was extremely busy with my job at the time and felt I barely had time to think of choosing a gown, let alone the accessories and bridesmaids outfits. Liz not only helped me choose my wedding gown but made sure to keep me on schedule so I could get it in time for my wedding. Actually I found three wedding gowns I liked in one store and she worked with the designer to modify a gown so it would have all the things I loved from each of the gowns. She also helped me by picking out the veil (I told her roughly what I liked and disliked and told her to go for it...the one she chose for me was beautiful and complimented the dress perfectly) and helped me put together all of the accessories as well. She also helped the mother of the groom to pick out a coordinating dress.

She then helped all my bridesmaids pick out their gowns. I had chosen a color and designer with her help but left the dress style choice up to each of the bridesmaids. Liz not only helped them choose their dresses but also coordinated all the purchases and deliveries since some of them were from out of town. At the last minute one of the bridesmaids had to drop out of the wedding and I asked another one of my friends who had flown in from out of town to attend the wedding to be my bridesmaid. Liz helped find a person to alter the dress and even took my bridesmaid to get the alteration done... AMAZING! I would never have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without her help.

Liz is the perfect choice for today's busy bride who wants her and her wedding party to look amazing despite not having the time to do it herself!

btw... I had a wedding coordinator as well and she did not do any of this for me even though I picked her most expensive and complete package so I highly recommend having Liz's services even if a bride has a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 03/28/2008

Gown Diva Consulting FAQ

• Divine Sunless Tanning
    Divine Sunless Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Liz is amazing, her ability to create your most perfect look is a gift and you can not go wrong with choosing Gown Diva to help you with your most special day!

• Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists
    Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you want a dress that suits you perfectly... fits your body, personality and style then go to the Gown Diva. You will look and feel like you have always dreamed. They are great to work with and are so creative when it comes to bridal fashion and they really care about their brides and bridal parties.

• Kirkland, 98034 See on map