Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gotta Dance DJ's

The ONLY 5-Star DJ
 A new era of weddings! We are NOT your typical DJ service.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (8)
One Event Per Day (7)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (2)

WOW Joe was amazing! He did exactly as promised. People of all ages were on the dance floor all night. Mine and my families legs hurt the next day from dancing so much. When my husband and I first met Joe we loved his energy and vibe. He was trustworthy and made us feel comfortable. The whole wedding night and days following we heard how wonderful our DJ was. I wanted a DJ that played good music and didn't use cheesy antics to get people to dance. We knew he had everyone ready to party when during dinner he dropped the verse on "Sweet Caroline" and everyone joined in. He cut some songs short if they were not being received well and really paid attention to the crowd. I was so relaxed knowing he would tell me what to do when and gave me advanced noticed on when things were going to happen. I found Joe online and am so thankful we did. I could not have thrown such a great party and wedding without him!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe is not only a top-notch professional but a super nice guy. He didn't just show up and play music. He seemed genuinely enthusiastic about his role at the reception. He had a meeting with us ahead of time to try to get a feel for how we wanted the night to go. He gave us great recommendations and let us know when he (somewhat) disagreed. For example, we weren't planning on introducing the bridal party because of a couple of shy groomsmen, but he convinced us it would be a good idea, and in the end, I was glad we did it. But he was never pushy. My family had all kinds of special requests for the reception, little surprises, lip syncing, surprise appearances, line dance teaching, and surprise gifts for Best Dancer -- things like that. But we didn't want to force anything or make things awkward or interrupt the flow of the night. We wanted things to feel spontaneous and not over planned. We put EVERYTHING in his hands and just said, "Use your judgement! If the moment feels right, do it, but let's not force it." Joe made everything happen at EXACTLY the right time. He didn't overdo anything and he seemed to have a knack for just knowing when to do what. So many people complimented us on the music and the fun and how there always seemed to be something new happening..that was all Joe! We had the ideas but he was the one who executed it perfectly. My dad said in his speech that we had visitors from Peru and Columbia at the reception. Joe overheard this and played the most fun Latin American song that got our Latinos guests on the dance floor! Another thing: If Joe thought we should change a plan or thought maybe he should skip something (like a song we wanted to play), he just pulled me aside quickly and ran it by me. I really appreciated it. I can't recommend Joe highly enough. He truly made our night so memorable and so fun and he was so easy to work with. Hire him! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was the DJ for our daughter's wedding reception in Estes Park on 12/30/17. We give him the highest rating! He is a master at DJ-ing. He can certainly read the crowd and had everyone dancing. It was the best! Joe is also accommodating, listens to your suggestions, and is very professional. He loves what he does, and it shows. Thank you Joe!

Profile Picture Cindi, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1258090364848 441mandb
220x220 sq 1255532563426 158mandb
220x220 sq 1255532686551 623mandb
220x220 sq 1444401783840 3

Joe is a really awesome DJ and great to work with! He has a great knack for reading a crowd and understanding what will get them on the dance floor. I have worked with lots of DJ's and Joe is definitely one of the best! He was a great MC without being the center of attention. I would definitely recommend Joe to any Bride's and Grooms looking for a personal and fun DJ!

I have worked with Jo from Gotta Dance DJ at Willow Ridge Manor. Myself and ALL my employes from Lifestyles Catering like his level of energy, selection of music and his performance. The most important thing is that my/our customers and guests LOVE HIM. I would strongly recommend this company.

A great company to work with in CO. We highly recommend!

Joe is the one of the best DJs in Denver. I worked with him at a wedding and he is professional, nice, and he keeps the music going with excellent transitions. After 20 weddings this year, Joe was by far the best DJ I've had the pleasure of working with at a wedding--hope to work with him again!

I've had the pleasure of working with Gotta Dance over the weekend and it was a blast.

Denver and Estes Park, CO 80517   See On Map