607 Nellwood Drive, Seneca, SC 29678 Map · Phone number

About GotSnapped Photo Booths

Got Snapped Photo Booths is a photo booth rental company specializing in weddings, corporate events, birthday parties and any other special event. Our photo booths are a traditional enclosed style booth with seating or stand-up options. Photos are available in both black & white or color with your choice of layout. You and your guests will come away with lasting memories. The use of props and a scrapbook option adds that personal touch to your event. Send your guests home with the ultimate party favor and add that special touch to your event with Got Snapped Photo Booths!

snapped4
boothpicture
boothpicture4

2 Reviews for GotSnapped Photo Booths

Donna · Married on 05/14/2011

Very professional, patient with the guests.

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2015

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Hello, anyone!
    I got the bridal extravaganza package for my wedding on May 31st 2015. (Over a month ago) I paid for:
    4 hours of booth time

4 hours of booth time
    Double prints
    Custom design (the day of) ? with spelling errors
    Props
    Booth attendant (who was on her iPad hiding when I saw her)
    Now, see how that's not all that I paid for?
    Simple enough.
    I would like a 50% refund since I basically received 1/2 of what I paid for.
    The morning of my wedding I was texting Shalane trying to get my design correct. Like I didn't have anything going on -what! I been contacting & contacting her for weeks before to send me the design but no she waits until the last minute!!!!!!!
    The day of my wedding I found the "attendant" hiding & sitting down on her iPad on Facebook. =\ well...that didn't look professional. Especially since she was on my paid time. My guest had no one assisting them with props, scrapbook, or printing more photos of their shoot. My guest did not have any help. I didn't have curtain change because it was not available, well I paid for it. I did not get my scrapbook (no my wedding planner did not receive it). I did not get my USB. It's been the worst run around with this USB. "Oh we delivered it, it was returned, we re-sent it" but yet I have no USB. Mmmhmmm. I would like proof of this mailing process. June 17th I contacted Shalane (sorry if I misspelled it) she gave me this personal excuse about her being a single mother, running the business on her own, basically not my problem. I just want what I paid for!
    Feel free to contact me 512-923-5938