Gordon's Fine Wines

Waltham, MA View map Visit website

Gordon’s Fine Wines is a beverage supplier located in Boston, Massachusetts with over 35 years of catering experience. Offering an unmatched selection in Greater Boston, they’re the perfect choice for your wedding drinks. Catering Director Suzanne and her team would love to connect with you and discuss how they can help with your special day.

Gordon’s Fine Wines offers beverages on consignment, and will provide convenient delivery as well as pick-up of any unopened items. They have an incredible selection of wines, liquor, beer, mixers, and non-alcoholic beverages, and can also provide juices, sodas, and bar fruit. They offer a fully-stocked, high-quality bar and can provide expert food and wine pairings on request. Bartender referrals are also offered. Whatever your taste or budget, Gordon’s Fine Wines can provide you with an outstanding beverage selection perfectly tailored to you.

Liz W. Married on 10/10/2021

Great experience!

I worked with Suzanne who was new at Gordon's for my wedding. We hit the ground running together and she offered great advice as to what to serve, and quantities to order. This was especially helpful as my husband had greatly overestimated what we would need, and Suzanne got us back on track. Gordon's delivered timely and efficiently to my venue, and the buyback and final invoice was done very quickly after my wedding as well. I was greatly satisfied with the service I got from Suzanne and her team, and most importantly, I feel like I got a really good value and was able to offer my guests a wonderful open bar experience for a fair price. I recommend Gordon's to everyone!

Gordon's Fine Wines's reply:

Thank you Liz, It was a pleasure working with you!!! I hope you and all of your guests had a wonderful event and I wish you many years of joy. ~Suzanne
    Emily P. Married on 10/09/2021

Excellent and amazing value

Super easy to work with. They know what they're doing and provided great guidance in terms of what to order and in what quantity. Buy back of extras was processed automatically, no extra work on our end!
    Laura Married on 04/21/2018
    We ordered wine and beer for a 130-person wedding and Gordon's was amazing to work with! I initially called about 6 months before the wedding and asked about pricing, ordering, etc, and Leslie answered all of my questions and reassured me about timing and ordering. When I called back a few weeks before the wedding to make our final order, she was fantastic about advising how much of each type of wine/beer to order and making suggestions on how to get the most bang for our buck. On our wedding day, delivery was on time and accurate. The best part is, Gordon's will buy back any unopened wine bottles and cases of beer, so we ended up spending much less than our initial budget! We've always gone to Gordon's as a liquor store but would highly recommend their beverage catering services as well. Thanks, Gordon's!

Deals

Gordon's Fine Wines 1
Gift

All wedding clients booked for 2022 and beyond will receive a truly special gift from Gordons.

We will engrave a bottle of Bubbly or Wine with your first names and your wedding date.

This bottle can be celebrated on your big day or on your first year anniversary.

Please contact us for more details.

(this complimentary service only applies to clients ordering beverage service for wedding contracts)

Team

Suzanne McNitt-Murphy
Suzanne McNitt-Murphy
Catering Director

With over 20 years of experience in Catering and Event Coordination, I am pleased to join the Gordon's Family.

As the former owner of Green Olive Catering, I partnered for years with Rick Gordon, Leslie Lamb and their team to create happy memories through outstanding food and beverage selection and expertise.

Now, I love being on the other side of the desk. My experience working with caterers and event planners has given me firsthand insight into what it takes to organize a successful event and make your wedding truly special.

As I continue to grow in this new role, I am continuously impressed with Gordon's. They lead a team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff who consistently meet and exceed client expectations and have one of the most unparalleled selections of beverages available anywhere.

I truly look forward to working with you as you prepare for your wedding day.

~Suzanne

894 Main Street Waltham, MA, 02451

Catering Office Monday Thru Friday, 9 am-5 pm
Location of (Gordon's Fine Wines)