Golden Sands Condominiums

Golden Sands Condominium
Golden Sands Condominium

20 Reviews for Golden Sands Condominiums

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Eileen made my daughters day so special! From the moment we met with her till the day after the wedding when went to pick up our items, she was an absolute joy to deal with. She worked with us on every aspect of my daughters special day! She had great suggestions and worked wonderful with all of our vendors. If anyone is considering an Ocean City Wedding you will not find a better place than the Golden Sands and not a better person to work with than Eileen Silva!

I LOVE the Golden Sands!! Our wedding reception was beautiful!! Eileen is amazing and was so helpful thought the planning process and the day of!! We had a mishap in the morning and ended up being an hour late but Eileen let us push back the reception time!! I couldn't tell you how appreciative I was!! Eileen will help you stay within budget and guide you all along the way. I would say she was my unofficial wedding planner!! She always offered up help finding vendors and giving me ideas from what other couples have done in the past. Eileen was so amazing I can't thank her enough!! The view from the 22nd floor is to die for!! I would recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in OC to go check it out. It was love at first sight for my husband and I!!

Absolutely fantastic place to have your wedding at! Eileen is such an easy person to work with and accommodates every and any request you may have. Prior to the wedding I emailed Eileen many, many, many times with questions and she pleasantly responded to every question and continuously asked what else she could do.

Eileen and her staff were there for the rehearsal and opened the tiki bar just for us for a few hours that night. The day of the wedding it rained (poured really) and Eileen helped smoothly transition the wedding to be indoors. Although it was not on the beach, the venue inside turned out to be absolutely beautiful to have our ceremony in. Once the ceremony was over, guests were escorted to the room next store where the staff already had champagne punch waiting. The reception room was quickly transitioned back to dinner seating and guests enjoyed the cocktail hour there.

Every guest commented on the beauty of the venue and the gorgeous views from the 22nd floor. For dinner we started with a ceasar salad then had the crabcakes, carving station, stuffed chicken, mixed vegetables, au gratin potatoes and vegetable lasagna. The salad was just OK but all the other food was very good, juicy, and hot. Although I would have preferred a served dinner, the buffet line went smoothly and people did not seem to be waiting for too long to get food (we had about 125 people).

Once the event was over, the staff took down and cleared all tables/decorations and had them waiting for us to pick up the next morning. There is no need to hire a wedding planner, Eileen will take care of you and your family from planning to execution!

Golden Sands Condominiums FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,359.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,359.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Beach
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables