Ocean City, MD 21842 Map · Phone number

Golden Sands Condominiums 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Austin · Married on 06/15/2019

Why every bride needs

The Golden Sands offered an amazing view and great spaces to do almost anything in. The gasps alone as the guest arrived and saw the amazing view were enough to keep me smiling from ear to ear. Eileen the banquet manager there provides an exceptional service as she operated almost as a wedding planner in making sure that we covered all basis and really kept our wedding on track. The food was amazing and I am still receiving rave reviews about how good it all was. We rented out two rooms and the second room was a space to get dressed before the wedding and a lounge area where we had a photo booth set up after the wedding. It was simply amazing and Eileen is like family now I could not have pictured my wedding day going any better than it did!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Golden Sands Condominiums 13
    Golden Sands Condominiums 14
    Golden Sands Condominiums 15

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Eileen made my daughters day so special! From the moment we met with her till the day after the wedding when went to pick up our items, she was an absolute joy to deal with. She worked with us on every aspect of my daughters special day! She had great suggestions and worked wonderful with all of our vendors. If anyone is considering an Ocean City Wedding you will not find a better place than the Golden Sands and not a better person to work with than Eileen Silva!

Sent on 09/21/2016

I LOVE the Golden Sands!! Our wedding reception was beautiful!! Eileen is amazing and was so helpful thought the planning process and the day of!! We had a mishap in the morning and ended up being an hour late but Eileen let us push back the reception time!! I couldn't tell you how appreciative I was!! Eileen will help you stay within budget and guide you all along the way. I would say she was my unofficial wedding planner!! She always offered up help finding vendors and giving me ideas from what other couples have done in the past. Eileen was so amazing I can't thank her enough!! The view from the 22nd floor is to die for!! I would recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in OC to go check it out. It was love at first sight for my husband and I!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Golden Sands Condominiums FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,359.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,359.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Beach
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables