Gold Dust Vintage Rentals

Gold Dust Vintage Rentals

About Gold Dust Vintage Rentals

Parties, Props and Prized Possessions
We’ve been doing weddings, events and parties for years but have been antiquing and shopping vintage all of our lives. We are child victims of whiplash for braking at the sight of an estate sale sign and spending countless hours whining while strapped in a stroller at antique malls. Somehow we managed to stay in love with antiques and vintage items through it all. Combined with our event planning experience and our passion for antiques we have created Gold Dust Vintage.

Gold Dust Vintage is a rental company for any type of event—wedding, shower, party, etc or for photo shoots and house staging. We can help you create the perfect look by using our existing inventory, designing something custom or shopping our little hearts out for the perfect item!

In addition to our rentals we also sell furniture because we just can't keep all of our "gold dust"! In all our shopping excursions, of course sometimes we find “Gold Dust” that’s just too good of a deal to pass up! Please let us know if you are looking for something specific, need us to make-over something you own or have an item you want to sell.

They say "One man's trash is another man's treasure"--but we like to call it "Gold Dust"!

We literally have "junk in the trunk"!
Love, Megan 817-703-7619 megan@golddustvintage.com Rachel 817-881-8874 rachel@golddustvintage.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Clean Up (2)
Setup (2)
Lounge Furniture (1)
Tables (1)

They are very easy to work with, and we loved our rentals. They dropped off and set up everything when we asked, and it was great stuff!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor
1.9

This company was very inexpensive as far as rental decor goes. That was the only reason I chose to drive an hour away to pick up and drop off my $87 worth of rentals. Unfortunately, it was very difficult to get a hold of the owners and they aren't flexible with schedules at all. It's their time or no time. When I had tried to cancel my order (without a refund) they refused. When the decor was dropped off after the wedding, they said that one of their items was missing and another item not belong to them was returned, regardless of what matched the invoice. Their items were cute and cheap but not worth the effort.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor

When I had my first meeting with the Gold Dust Girls, it was like love at first sight! After meeting with another wedding planner that I wasn't that impressed with, these girls were a breath of fresh air. They helped with EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING. We used them for furniture rentals as well as for wedding planning. Their knowledge, vision, professionalism and kind heartedness is out of this world. They made everyone at ease with their confidence and ability to handle last minute changes. They were approachable and remembered even the smallest details of things I requested for my big day. I can't say enough great things about them. They are amazing!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Gold Dust Vintage Rentals Pricing

1 VIDEO

Gold Dust in Action
1:04 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Gold Dust girls are outstanding!! They have such a great eye for style and can bring the look of a wedding to the next level. They are a just right mix of fun and professional. It is very clear that they love what they do!! I have worked multiple weddings and styled shoots with these ladies and have enjoyed every one of them. My brides always have great comments about their experience with Gold Dust. Think of these ladies not just for your wedding, but also to add an extra flair to your engagement, bridal or boudoir session!! Love these ladies!!

Events