Jersey City, NJ 07097 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Glow Girls Mobile Tanning

Glow Girls Mobile Tanning of New Jersey provides a safe and convenient alternative to sunbathing. We specialize in tanning parties, individual services, & all Your Bridal needs! We have over 11 years experience in the tanning industry with 8 years of Sunless Tanning Application.

Our on-location services allow you to get a sun kissed glow in the privacy of your own home or business, while paying the same price you would at a salon.

So many things lead up to the actual wedding day, such as your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and bacherlorette party. Let us create a package just for you and your bridesmaids for the ultimate treat!

Book us for a special event, tanning party, or just because. Our twice certified airbrush specialists will make you feel your very best.

Follow Glow Girls Mobile Tanning on

• The Bridal Artistry Co.
  • GawJess Brides
52788644656439657511236010667n
391701382069255196129575563611n
brides

1 Reviews for Glow Girls Mobile Tanning

These ladies are amazing! My bridal party & I looked so natural. The ladies came to my house 2 weeks prior to do a trial and make sure I was comfortable since I am so pale. The best part is they came to my house & created a tanning party bringing gifts & samples to keep our tan lasting. They'll be spraying us again for my cousins wedding this Fall. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Glow Girls Mobile Tanning FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Glow Girls Mobile Tanning 1
    Glowing Bridesmaids
    Whether your the Bride or the Maid of Honor, get your bridal party together for a day of beauty! Bridal Parties of 5 or more will receive one Free Spray Tan for the Bride or Maid of Honor.

• See on map