New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Glow Events

Glow Events is a NYC based wedding planning company that specializes in month-of planning.

• KBelle’s Design

Glow Events 4
Glow Events 5

Katharine Maglione · Married on 06/29/2019

Glow Events (Sarah Glowacki) - EXCELLENT

I hired Sarah Glowacki (Glow Events) for "Month of Planning" for my June 29, 2019 wedding in Westchester. It was money well spent and one of the best decisions I made.

As a bride, there are certain things that you absolutely NEED (which you often don't know you need) in a wedding coordinator. Sarah/Glow Events knocked it out of the park :

--Responsiveness
    Sarah responded immediately or very quickly to all inquiries, both from myself and from vendors. She is plugged in and communicates very well in a timely manner. She communicated directly with vendors, removing a large workload from my plate.

--Detail-oriented
    Sarah had consistent attention to details, things that may otherwise slip through the cracks, and would communicate effectively with all vendors (band, venue, kitchen) to ensure that everyone was on the same page (for example, small things like wording of bride/groom announcement, cake-cutting song, time allotment for photos of dress, how many ubers would be needed for transportation). She ensured that all items I used for the wedding were returned to me.

--Thorough
    Sarah created a timeline that was used throughout the entire wedding weekend. It was extremely thorough, including names of wedding party, family members, venue addresses, etc.

--Experience
    It was obvious that Sarah has done this before. She is calm, confident, professional, and in control. Weddings can be chaos, Sarah is the calm in the storm. She knows what she is doing, she is confident in her decision-making, and her decisions are accurate. This was invaluable on the wedding day and in the month prior, with bridal decision fatigue.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding Month-of-Planner

Sarah at Glow Events was the ideal month-of-planner for our wedding at the Bowery Hotel. She was very easy to work with, promptly responded to every inquiry, provided great suggestions on things we hadn’t even thought of and planned each detail to perfection. If you want to have a stress-free wedding day where everything goes according to plan, book Sarah. Having her help will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Guillermo · Married on 02/03/2018

We learned about Sarah from a friend and were happy we did! My husband and I were determined not to stress out too much during wedding planning and Sarah made that easy to do. Sarah is experienced and it shows. The way Sarah organized our wedding planning in the weeks before the wedding was impressive. We checked off task after task and felt very comfortable with the way things were turning out. We did not have much wedding planning left to do leading up to the big day, which was perfect as we were able to relax and spend time together. Sarah not only helped us make our vision come to life, she also had great recommendations and thought about things that did not even cross our mind. She was also very responsive and attentive to detail. The day of our wedding everything ran smoothly and we did not have a single thing to worry about thanks to Sarah and that was priceless! Sarah – thank you for being a part of our day!

Sent on 04/10/2018